Others - Completed - Anthophobia [v2.22] [Terrarium]

1. 5.00 star(s)

B0rN C0nFuEsEd

Here is my rating about this game
    Anthophobia V1.50 (Means Fear of Flowers)
    is a side-scroller game and you are playing as female who kept her self hidden in her apartment.
    Like in any apocalyptic games, you are running short on supplies and you have to to find new shelter

Story:
    This game doesn't give much of a story by it self.
    But there you can listen to the story of others by radio devices scattered around, Some of them provide u with important information, also should i ruin the ending ^_^

Gameplay:
    Oh my, from where should i start.
    1st you have health and stamina
    when the health bar is empty, game over
    Stamina helps you in many things such running and jumping
    Also there is clothing system, whenever you are hit, your health is slightly decreased and one piece of your cloths is gone, when u are completely naked The enemies can r*** you, damaging your health even more.

Also this game gives you 2 main weapons
    Gun and pipe
    Gun as u guessed needs bullets and to reload after several shots.
    While in the other hand u have the NON-breakable pipe that need Stamina to hit enemies, the more Stamina you have the harder the hit.

There is variety in the stages of the game and that is good thing; there is stage u are walking in dark streets, and there is other where u are running from big monster, and other one where u are defending something.

Lastly the monsters in this game
    till now, there are few monster types; 8 enemies and 3 bosses, I hope in the future updates the dev will add more monsters and improve their looking, its sucks to see 14 zombies next to each other, all of them have the same face, hair, clothing.
    Btw the dev said he will add aggressive female character in the next patch.
    Pro tip: to cancel reloading just press D.

Sounds
    Well, the game brings nice background music which give you kinda scary atmosphere.
    Each monster have his own sound effects.

Graphic:
    Each enemy is draw-ed nicely and their movement is kinda smooth, but as i said before, "its sucks to see 14 zombies next to each other, all of them have the same face, hair, body."
    The background in each level is also excels XD with background music to give u the scary atmosphere.

H:
    there is 14 H-scenes with the main character
    to unlock the (H replay) u need to beat the game once.
    After each game over u get one picture in the gallery
    the picture depends on what enemy killed you.

In general:
    On of the best side-scroller games.
    Gameplay is mainly what made my like this game
    If you are looking for H-game that provide nice gameplay then u should give this game a try :)

If you want to support the dev go to his patreon.