• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
Of all the games I've seen that's similar to THAT GAME, I think this one has some of the best character design(though sadly there's a lack of lolis). It's distinct and though I usually dislike makeup, the ones used for the characters in this game meshes well enough with the overall character design and they each use at least a different color.

Writing and story is great, though personally I think the themes are a bit tame. Though it's still early on in the story so perhaps that will change over time. I'm a bit disppointed that NTR is explicilty off the table though, upon reading through the thread. Sandboxes benefit a lot from at least having the option of being a wife/gf stealing bastard.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
AnotherWorld-1.6.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Just started playing and I have two comments so far.

I love the make up on the characters, lipstick and eye shadow are a big thing for me and not many devs use it so props to you.

The main character actually seems likable unlike other games like this I've played so good work on that as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maelstrom507

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Another World [v1.6.1] [Maelstrom]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
This seems like it could be good, right now the only thing holding me back from trying the game is the fact that the MC's name is Alvin, im not even kidding

Maelstrom507

Developer of 'Another World'
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2023
This seems like it could be good, right now the only thing holding me back from trying the game is the fact that the MC's name is Alvin, im not even kidding
There's the option to change the MC's name in the Settings - tried my best to find a name that most like, understandable if it's not for you :LOL:

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
So I was checking out the SubscribeStar tier list and one thing has me a bit curious, what exactly is the exclusive/cut content mentioned in the $10 tier? One thing that can keep me from pledging to a game is having tier gated content located inside the main game but having a couple bonus scenes in their own gallery every now and again isn't such a huge issue.

Maelstrom507

Developer of 'Another World'
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2023
So I was checking out the SubscribeStar tier list and one thing has me a bit curious, what exactly is the exclusive/cut content mentioned in the $10 tier? One thing that can keep me from pledging to a game is having tier gated content located inside the main game but having a couple bonus scenes in their own gallery every now and again isn't such a huge issue.
The exclusive/cut content isn't a part of the main game - mainly outside renders, animations, older cut events & legacy renders, pre-release versions of the game, scene commentaries - y'know, that sort of stuff.

There's no gatekept story-based content, only bonus 'DLC' content for all supporters :))

Last edited:
Reactions: ninjahotsprings

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
The exclusive/cut content isn't a part of the main game - mainly outside renders, animations, older cut events & legacy renders, pre-release versions of the game, scene commentaries - y'know, that sort of stuff.

There's gatekept story-based content, only bonus 'DLC' content for all supporters :))
Think you left out a no before the gatekept :p
Anyways just gave you a small pledge.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maelstrom507
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes