ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
love that the music is so hyper meanwhile natsuki just told me she ate a single walnut & is likely dying, meanwhile im dancing because the music in the game is just that good

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maelstrom507

BrambleBlast

Jun 11, 2020
man i wanna try this but i just cant bring myself to start sandbox games anymore, how obnoxious is the sandbox/grind in this game? im just tired of having to click through different menus and grind point/repeat events

Reactions: Juerhullycin

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
I haven't played the game yet, but may I know if it contains or will have repeatable scenes? Or is the only way to view the scenes again through the gallery?

Maelstrom507

Developer of 'Another World'
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2023
man i wanna try this but i just cant bring myself to start sandbox games anymore, how obnoxious is the sandbox/grind in this game? im just tired of having to click through different menus and grind point/repeat events
Not particularly grindy in terms of points and such - just a few events with prerequisites but there's a very clear hints system :)

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
not having any luck finding the 100mph song anywhere, most of the links to the audio go to japanese sites

Maelstrom507

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2023
Is it all the content after Sakura's last event :v
If you've got all main events and character events completed, then yes.
There is also a branching path for Sakura - so you may get a different result through different choices :)

Maelstrom507

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2023
So...Lesbian is unavoidable?
Lesbian scenes will be in the game. However, they will be skippable.
Lesbian themes will also be in the game (mentioning it, character interactions) - and will be unavoidable.

Either way, lesbian scenes are not yet in the game, but are planned to be included. They will be optional.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: fUzZyDiZe and EJW
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes