• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Also im pretty sure theres a normal scene with her in season 2 already but she acts all mad now for no reason.
Very weird.

Stravia

Feb 9, 2021
i played the 1.38 version, and perfectly remember, Isabella dont walk in while you do Kate. maybe the dev upwritten the already finished scenes... well this is not good thing
You can miss it if you take the wrong choices during the scene but the it was there.

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
i played the 1.38 version, and perfectly remember, Isabella dont walk in while you do Kate. maybe the dev upwritten the already finished scenes... well this is not good thing
You can get that from version 1.37. That was having bad luck in the order of decisions, but they increased the number of cases in which it happens. That is, if you make the right decisions you can still have sex with Kate without Isabelle finding out.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Hemily

Jul 23, 2017
I didn't even have sex with Kate, and I still get Isabelle angry at me for a scene I never did...

Edit:
Rolled back, and just didn't go to the main hall, instead waited a bit, and it fixed itself, I got worried for a bit though, that the game somehow was strong arming me into having done that.
Edit2:
Turns out if I enter the main hall/entrance of the school while Isabelle is there, the game assumes I had sex with Kate for some reason.
Edit3:
Same also happens with the cafeteria.

Last edited:

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
How do you get the make out scene with Kate and Isabelle?

Ps: Not their first kiss.
Near the end of the new quest (The Grand Gesture), there is a choice when talking to Isabelle. Between "You are the only one I want" and "You act like I cheated on you (...)". Choose the second one

BanditoMarito

Aug 27, 2019
So I just gotta add because i'm lost with the end towards "Dethroning the Queen"

Exactly how does siding with Maxine screw over a certain someone if her quest in fact 'sorta' deal with a literal spirit thing? Wouldn't it be the reverse and ignoring it causes the problem? Kinda lost there.. or is this a case of you chose the wrong girl moment cause it's def killed the mood otherwise I love the game!

Vendovah

Nov 14, 2022
So I just gotta add because i'm lost with the end towards "Dethroning the Queen"

Exactly how does siding with Maxine screw over a certain someone if her quest in fact 'sorta' deal with a literal spirit thing? Wouldn't it be the reverse and ignoring it causes the problem? Kinda lost there.. or is this a case of you chose the wrong girl moment cause it's def killed the mood otherwise I love the game!
If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, I didn't choose Maxine and that ended the same way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
Can anyone share a save file that enables the quest "a single moment" please?
I hate that it's not playable from the chapter select and my saves won't allow for playing the newer updates. It's a buggy mess :(

Reactions: fatpussy123

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
If you don't get 12 strength, you can't go on
I just had 8, frantically did the few sidequests I could do and merely reached 9.

So I either cheat or start the game new and always scroll back at every choice to get as much strength as possible? That sucks.

XGames69

Mar 10, 2023
Game Variables

Mc:
mc.money = x
mc.intellect = x
mc.strength = x
mc.charisma = x
mc.lust = x
mc.love = x
mc.energy = x
mc.name = "(new name)"
mc["moments_of_glory"] = x (Thank you, pedro89. )

Girls:
name.lust = x
name.love = x

Items (v1.39):

x = Quantity

Where do I input them?
In the console.
The console is activated with Shift+O.
After i input the first variable, i get error said : name "mc" is not defined
How can i fix this? [v1.40]

Etro16

Jul 22, 2019
Unofficial android version (1.40) Workupload Pixeldrain

Tap map button to activate x-rays mode. Includes incest patch.

Mouse gestures: (Simple symbols that you "draw" on your screen. Don't take your finger off the screen while doing it)
Up: Menu
Right: Skip
Left: Rollback
Left+Down+Right: Console (type 'exit' to close)

Down+Right+Up: Unlock gallery
Up+Diagonal_Down_Right+Up: Enable iNcest patch
Up+Diagonal_Down_Left+Up: Disable iNcest patch
I only can do to skip, rollback, and use menu, but kinda difficult to do to open console menu, unlock gallery and enable patches. Can you share how to do that?

P.Nes

May 30, 2019
Someone else stuck in the "Touched by an Angel" Quest?
When I try to interact with the bookshelf, I cant get the number for the security guard. It just shows me the same text about some booktitles.
Help appreciated :)

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes