• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

timewizardstudios

Another Chance VN Developer
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Hi, I want to thank everyone for not pirating our update for the first week, and also all faithful our Chad supporters.

Here is update 1.39

v1.39:

If you enjoy our game, and want to see us make more and bigger updates, please consider supporting us on Patreon.
Thanks a lot!

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Hi, I want to thank everyone for not pirating our update for the first week, and also all faithful our Chad supporters.

Here is update 1.39

v1.39: Google Drive

If you enjoy our game, and want to see us make more and bigger updates, please consider supporting us on Patreon.
Thanks a lot!
Keep giving love to Flora and I'll be Chad for 15 more years. I love this game :love:.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AnotherChance-TIMEWIZARDSTUDIOS-1.39
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Oct 21, 2023
I know for the fact that it is not that way, but even then I did not manage to pull out the weed of doubt from my mind.
I still find it plausible that whenever I download something from Google Drive, the uploader can see logs of such users, and it clashes with me being "adult" and having email address in form of firstname.lastname@gmail.com xD

rokese7767

Sep 13, 2020
Unofficial android version (1.39)

Tap map button to activate x-rays mode. Includes incest patch.

Mouse gestures: (Simple symbols that you "draw" on your screen. Don't take your finger off the screen while doing it)
Up: Menu
Right: Skip
Left+Down+Right: Console (type 'exit' to close)

Down+Right+Up: Unlock gallery
Up+Diagonal_Down_Right+Up: Enable iNcest patch
Up+Diagonal_Down_Left+Up: Disable iNcest patch

Jan 25, 2018
I think I was disappointed in one thing with this project, but to me it's a big thing since since it's kinda a big feature... it was promised that this was going to have some dating sim aspects, and so far either you are doing quest/solving puzzles or your game doesn't progress, I really wanted the dating sim aspects for this one as I really liked the characters. There's no better feeling than slowly and gradually getting into someone's pants just like "IRL"

SweetHug

Jan 27, 2020
Game Variables

Mc:
mc.money = x
mc.intellect = x
mc.strength = x
mc.charisma = x
mc.lust = x
mc.love = x
mc.energy = x
mc.name = "(new name)"
mc["moments_of_glory"] = x (Thank you, pedro89. )

Girls:
name.lust = x
name.love = x

Items (v1.39):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

x = Quantity

Where do I input them?
In the console.
The console is activated with Shift+O.
Updated to version 1.39.

3.70 star(s) 155 Votes