• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Developer in the next update we would all like to see Alfred as earlier discussion.
We would like to see Patrick and his boss getting ass kicked for insulting Anna like that like Jeremy by Sergey and goons.

ALSO If Anna could get some tattoos would definiltely look. Good on her

But the last scene almost killed the main theme of Anna. You could have waited longer for those type of scenes. The story with drug and crime mafia is very interesting. It would be great if the developer someday pauses the one of the next game versions with all the character pointing out gun at each other. There is definitely thrill in the drug and crime mafia. But the end scene, it almost ruins the main plot of the game.
But liked this version very well, next update we want to see some scenes on topic of " alfred, Anna and Rebecca."
This was a well worth the wait update.
Good one @DeepSleep

Reactions: KORAAN and moddy1
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win version of v1.4!

Win (563MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Here is a compressed win version of v1.4!

Win (563MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it RenPy version?

Jan 1, 2019
Quite a fun game with a huge amount of content. My one critique would be that i'd like to be able to skip animations. Simply because there is a lot of content and everybodys tastes are different. For example i'm not a fan of foot fetishes so i prefer to skip scenes of that sort.
I really enjoyed the bar scenes!
Thanks for making this game ;)

Takuya-sama

May 18, 2017
Deep wrote in news update that some contents will be exlcusive to elite patreon members, so does this version upload here include it ?

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Deep wrote in news update that some contents will be exlcusive to elite patreon members, so does this version upload here include it ?
Nope, he said he didn't have time to add it with this version, but that he would be adding it soon.

4.00 star(s) 132 Votes