Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You have made to kill Jeremy? I'm not… he don't deserve the death!
Watching the end of this version, i'll hope in many cuckold/swinging scenes in the future versions!

Reactions: Sharper

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
Btw, am I the only one that believes Rebecca should has her own game? I find her more curvy.So maybe deepsleep thinks about making Rebeccas game just other timeline or just focusing on her. I like Rebecca. She has beautiful body and omg dat ass. Wow. Love u Rebecca :D

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
What will bring in the future for Anna? What should i choose for Jeremy? Anyone just give me an option. Thnx

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What will bring in the future for Anna? What should i choose for Jeremy? Anyone just give me an option. Thnx
I have choosen to save the life to Jeremy, because Anna is oriented to make this choice reading the dialogues, furthermore she will deal with Jeremy in the future bringing the data to Ethan… for the future, i'll hope that Andrew and Anne will make the same things of Carl and Rebecca, if you have understood what i must say! :)

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
I have choosen to save the life to Jeremy, because Anna is oriented to make this choice reading the dialogues, furthermore she will deal with Jeremy in the future bringing the data to Ethan… for the future, i'll hope that Andrew and Anne will make the same things of Carl and Rebecca, if you have understood what i must say! :)
Hmm difficult to choose. What if continues to f4ck her? And yes i understand. Also i said rebecca is curvy woman. So maybe a solo game. Haha

8Atila8

Oct 1, 2018
Btw, am I the only one that believes Rebecca should has her own game? I find her more curvy.So maybe deepsleep thinks about making Rebeccas game just other timeline or just focusing on her. I like Rebecca. She has beautiful body and omg dat ass. Wow. Love u Rebecca :D
I agree with that unreservedly and second the motion. It's a shame such a voluptuous vixen is on the sideline most of the time. So far we got to see her naked and having sex in only one scene (on the other hand that decrepit bore Alfred parades his family jewels constantly; for whom is this game anyway: real men who like real women or homos with gerontophiliac penchant)

Reactions: Bbwlover

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
No, i had suggested in the past to make a game with Rebecca=MC and Carl his fiancee, obviously a cuckold/swinging game!

Reactions: Bbwlover
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes