VN Ren'Py Completed Anna Christmas Gift [DeepSleep]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
thats not working for me...but thanks
I tried uploading my save right before she's 'doing the deed' but I cannot - 'Server error' is the message I'm getting for the .save file as well as a .7z archive...

So please try again - are you using the v1.1 that was posted here?

Reactions: alexw14615

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Don't know what to do
First of all - welcome to f95...

I have now thought about your posts since I noticed them a few hours ago but am still at a loss as to what to answer w/o resorting to profanity or questioning your ability to read.

Instead I'll just ask - did you even start the game before posting away or was that the first thing that came to your mind before even trying? Sorry, calling you out for being lazy...

Trouvemoi

Jan 30, 2019
For some reason Mega link not working. It just has the red circle icon that fills to max and then stuck there. Just me?

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
I've just played Hard Exam and then Christmas Gift, and found that they share the same save directory in C drive:
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Shcool-1509808988. It definitely doesn't matter at all. Just a note because I'll delete the game directory in C drive after I've played the game.
Sorry for my bad english.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
positive: it's DeepSleep, it's Anna, woman looks AMAZING, great quality, great and hot twist in the story, great outfit, animated, nice fetish, hot poses and great dialogue as always.

negative: too few options to choose from, no decline possible, boobs look too soft (should be firmer), no breastfeeding/boob sucking, Anna should have slightly bigger nipples, no sex with the "santa" or teacher, room looks too white/bright of the old guys.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hi, I found out how to get blow job scene santa.
Choises:
1. "Dont worry, i'll wake her up"
2. "Wake her up"
3. "Take of dress"

Reactions: fameerfuddi

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
I didn't mean that, the bj is Santa and cowgirl with the grandpa's...as far as I know,that's why I posted... There are two scenes only not three

• Sad
Reactions: Pogo123
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes