[VN] [Ren'Py] [Completed] Anna Christmas Gift [DeepSleep]

N7

Formerly Rude
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
233529_main_menu.jpg

Overview:
This is the third short novel about Anna and her adventure outside Exciting Affection storyline.
Thread Updated: 2019-01-13
Release Date: 2019-01-13
Developer: DeepSleep -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Main Game:
Genre:
3dcg, Animated, Female protagonist, Oral sex, Sex toys, Vaginal sex

Installation:
1. Extract and run.

Changelog:
v1.1
There was a bug when you couldn't get a different scene with Santa Claus, it's now fixed. Choices in Anna's room take her to slightly different scenes.

Developer Notes:
I have finally finished work on visual novel about Christmas theme. I know, it's more closer to Russian Christmas, but still, it's finished. It's the longest one so far, with more than 100 renders and three animations. It's made in Renpy again and has three choices. Both have different endings. It's tied more to the previous one about Hard Exam, so you'll meet some old characters.

DOWNLOAD
Pc: - - -
Mac: - - -

Thanks to @Mchammer22

233525_4.jpg 233526_30.jpg 233527_31.jpg 233528_70.jpg

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
What a lovely late present from a favorite developer with a beloved character :love:
As the OP states it's the 3rd short story about her outside the main game, I loved the first two so am looking forward to this one as well.
It dosn't matter that the holidays are over, it's the thought that counts and it warms my heart that DeepSleep do think about his fans (y)
The first two short stories was also made with Ren'Py as I recall, which makes sense.. better engine, no need for map etc. etc.
Personally I'd like the main game to be made this way, but luckily a great fan in here has made it his personal project to transfer updates in the rpgm into Ren'py. Shouldn't be too hard to find for those interested ;)

the66

beware, the germans are cuming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Christmas Gift.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
swipe down to hide the ui
swipe right to start skipping of text
swipe left&right to toggle the quick_menu
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
(there is a little bonus hidden in the main menu. ;))

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.