RPGM Completed Anique [v2.00] [Amatsuchiya]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Just in case anyone is still wondering about the Slave Route: You can only choose the Slave option at the Skill Tutor once you've beaten the "final" boss (your Sister). Once you do this and become a slave, Ani can now get pregnant.

thunderSTORM

Sep 3, 2018
Just in case anyone is still wondering about the Slave Route: You can only choose the Slave option at the Skill Tutor once you've beaten the "final" boss (your Sister). Once you do this and become a slave, Ani can now get pregnant.
now my question is, how do i get to the option for that?? i´ve already defeated the sister, but now when i try to get the other skills the instructor says that i need a shinning fragment that i already have

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
now my question is, how do i get to the option for that?? i´ve already defeated the sister, but now when i try to get the other skills the instructor says that i need a shinning fragment that i already have
It's been a while since I played this, but from what I remember is that there are different tiers of 'Shining Fragments', though they'll all be called the same. If the trainer is refusing to take your fragment, it's probably because you have a lower tier than what's needed and will need to get the correct amount.

There should be a guy in the desert town jail that can upgrade your fragments to a higher tier (I believe it was 5 of Tier 1 to make a single Tier 2). You can also get higher Tier fragments by killing high level mobs (for example, in the space area where you fight your sister), though the drop rate sucks.

thunderSTORM

Sep 3, 2018
It's been a while since I played this, but from what I remember is that there are different tiers of 'Shining Fragments', though they'll all be called the same. If the trainer is refusing to take your fragment, it's probably because you have a lower tier than what's needed and will need to get the correct amount.

There should be a guy in the desert town jail that can upgrade your fragments to a higher tier (I believe it was 5 of Tier 1 to make a single Tier 2). You can also get higher Tier fragments by killing high level mobs (for example, in the space area where you fight your sister), though the drop rate sucks.
oh okay!!!!! thanks for the answer, i´ll go to that place where the sister was

dmas91

Feb 4, 2018
you can fix most of the problems by setting winrar to view in japaniese before extracting

xxxsolsior

Apr 10, 2018
there's some sort of properties menu that appears if you press f1 in game, but the options are in japanese

xxxsolsior

Apr 10, 2018
This should help...(let's see if I got the upload right...)
for those following this guide, it is only ani's title that causes h scenes to change. there's the swordswoman scenes, the lewd swordswoman scenes, the meat toilet scenes, and the pregnant meat toilet scenes

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote