RPGM - Completed - Anique [v2.00] [Amatsuchiya]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Twistedcat8

I highly discourage anyone from playing this. While I say that I am still giving this a 2 out of 5 stars because it isn't complete and utter shit.

The biggest problem with this game is that it is a grindfest. It took me about 6.5 hours to beat and almost all of that was grinding for one thing or another.

There isn't much to do in the game besides fight the standard RPGM monsters which are all most likely going kick your ass. Up until you are able to get a sword that has a chance to insta-kill the normal monsters grinding is much worse because you might last through2 or 3 monsters before you need to heal completely.

The CG's are just decent. Not great but they are not dogshit either.
    The pregnancy content is locked behind you beating the final boss AND doing a grindy ass "side-quest". Almost all the CG's pregnancy opens up I would say are better then the standard ones but when the standard ones are just passable that isn't saying much. There are about 2 - 3 pregnancy CG's that are pretty good imo but they are not worth trying to grind out to get them. Basically 2 of them are after you somewhat develop an impregnation fetish and the other one is about something else making you have their kid instead.

I don't think there is anything redeemable with this game and don't think it should be played by anyone, but the mechanics and the fact the game does play and work for what it is makes the highest I can give this game a 2 out of 5 stars.