Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

doctorbp

Sep 17, 2020
Sorry, I'm pretty disconnected from Animopron since he started developing the game.
Does anyone know if he will make videos again? Does he continue with the game?
Thank you.

HORZEKOK

Aug 2, 2020
Sorry, I'm pretty disconnected from Animopron since he started developing the game.
Does anyone know if he will make videos again? Does he continue with the game?
Thank you.
Does anyone know if he will make videos again?
Someone probably does.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does he continue with the game?
He does.

You're welcome.

Kirrion69

Jan 31, 2022
I'd love to see Animopron just make simpler stuff like a video series of 1 girl and 1 horse. Pleasuree3dx has been knocking it out of the park with their new slow-burn story focused story that involves 3D images. It's not as cool looking as animation, but if Animopron would do an animated story like Emily's Diary (Pleasuree3dx's current work), that would be amazing. It would just have a lot more substance to it. The game is just kinda boring.

HORZEKOK

Aug 2, 2020
I'd love to see Animopron just make simpler stuff like a video series of 1 girl and 1 horse. Pleasuree3dx has been knocking it out of the park with their new slow-burn story focused story that involves 3D images. It's not as cool looking as animation, but if Animopron would do an animated story like Emily's Diary (Pleasuree3dx's current work), that would be amazing. It would just have a lot more substance to it. The game is just kinda boring.
Nope.
Unreal engine goes brrrrrrrrr

SammiDan

Oct 31, 2018
Emily's Diary has been going on for like 4 months and there has been no penetration, not even oral.

It's also AI Voice acted, which I would normally have no issue with, but it is known for not having any tone. Unless you want sex scenes to be boringly described like someone is reading from a script, AI Voice acting isn't good.

There is slow burn, then there is just drawn out.

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

Kirrion69

Jan 31, 2022
Emily's Diary has been going on for like 4 months and there has been no penetration, not even oral.

It's also AI Voice acted, which I would normally have no issue with, but it is known for not having any tone. Unless you want sex scenes to be boringly described like someone is reading from a script, AI Voice acting isn't good.

There is slow burn, then there is just drawn out.
Has barely been 3 months, and I don't think it's drawn out at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

wercoil

May 18, 2020
downloaded everything once.
LWH2 EP4 XRay NF contains a virus. everything else is clean. (three second opinion scanners agreed)
I have downloaded it from Workupload right now, no viruses found....
What kind of "virus" did you find?
Which kind of virus can be embedded into an MP4 file?

Last edited:

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
upscale from 1080 to 4k? lol what a waste of quality (and time), besides the size increase... why don't you just put in a mkv container and specify the 3840x2160 resolution?
Stretching to 4K resolution with bicubic interpolation or similar is a far, far cry from upscaling with a neural network upscaler. You can find out more about this or at least compare some images at or

I am demiurge

Nov 25, 2020
Stretching to 4K resolution with bicubic interpolation or similar is a far, far cry from upscaling with a neural network upscaler. You can find out more about this or at least compare some images at or
Wow I never knew this. I'd like to see the entire series done with the neural network upscaler

Feb 14, 2019
upscale from 1080 to 4k? lol what a waste of quality (and time), besides the size increase... why don't you just put in a mkv container and specify the 3840x2160 resolution?
I didn’t ask for your opinion lol. And it seems the other guy answered your question.

GigaCocka69

Feb 12, 2021
Anyone have Lara with horse 4k and BtQ 4k from hermann123? The videos are not in his rule34video anymore and the pixeldrain file size limit is not enough to download the bigger episodes. Maybe someone could create a bunkr folder with them? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: ATRIXBLEY
Feb 14, 2019
Anyone have Lara with horse 4k and BtQ 4k from hermann123? The videos are not in his rule34video anymore and the pixeldrain file size limit is not enough to download the bigger episodes. Maybe someone could create a bunkr folder with them? Thanks in advance.
What pixeldrain link are you refering to? Could you link the 4k ones to btq?

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes