• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

oSnowBunnyo

Jun 18, 2019
The fuck are you even talking about - "a close friend"? Must be one of your imaginary friend, i guess... I hope he sent you a photo from animopron's birthday party at least
Like holy shit... it's hard to add anything more here
Yikes. Crawled out from a hole in the ground, huh? I'm not name dropping online out of respect for everyone, but you know exactly who I'm talking about. Good job on the game and animations and good luck on future projects. Re-read my posts and "holy shit... it's hard to add anything more here." ;)

Reactions: Simon_mckey

PortoTV

Jan 25, 2021
Sheesh Guys calm the fuck down the worst Animator is Miro If you want to complain about then Go to that Thread xD
At this point I won't be even surprised if Miro isn't even the one animating anymore. Just comparing G4E to Bloodlust, G4E is clearly the superior product.

Reactions: sorinshrike

HORZEKOK

Aug 2, 2020
What's the point of update then?
V3 > V4 fixes:
- Quicksaving function (F5) / fully reworked save system (should be much more stable)
- Doors are no longer closes up behind the player, all interactive objects are saved - you can return back and find any objects you've missed
- Added Difficulty setting (the hardest one unlocks after beating the game for the first time)
- Fixed bug on sex scenes, if player was "captured" while Crouched/Crawling
- Fixed bug with mouth-texture visible, after "forcing out" of 1-st person mode
- Fixed bug with puzzles not combining into 1 book
- "Pee girl" desk puzzles can be reset with "R" button, also fixed problem where this puzzle is "solved", but not "triggering" as solved

Reactions: UltraSymmetrical

hieiyyh

Jul 17, 2019
controllers don't work? tried my dual sense but no go, also quick save doesn't work either, you press F5 it shows the save icon on the screen but if you die you go back to the last auto save... besides that, game ran fine and had no problems.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes