Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
Well, it's "out", it's on the "additional content" as it is early access instead of released videos, looking at you that patron lurker.

Update: Apparently he's going to set up links and password as he's uploading the work. "50 mins to go"

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
There isn't a Patreon post about it but it has been put

PringlesD

Jul 1, 2017
He said it crashed and he has to encode it again e.t.a 2 hours from now. When its done he will send the password to his patreons

Reactions: liftnick

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
Don't hold up, guys, it'll be done when it's done, none of us pay jack to Animo for his work, you lose nothing besides sleep right now, go, watch anime/cartoon/mlp or play games and whatever

A)There is no password as Animo is not done with either "encoding" or "uploading" the fuckin thing.

B)He just created the post for it on additional content.

Oh and before I piss off to sleep hoping he actually manages uploads the thing by the time I wake up, and not have it roll over to September to milk his patrons for another month's worth of money, I'll be damn surprised.

Meduzko

Jun 19, 2017
Guy is making high quality videos. You like them and you really want to watch them, otherwise you wouldn't be here. And you're getting it for free here, on this amazing website.
So why dont you try to wait a little bit, and stop being impatient douche.
God...

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes