Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
every time animo releases a video he close his patreon the day befroe for few hours so can't back out if payed for patroen
Is this because of the anti-pr0n policy of Patreon or it is for another reason?

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Fairly certain it's due to the bestiality content. They don't allow underage/bestiality stuff, if I'm remembering correctly.
I am currently making a comix for Patreon, so that's is the reason to ask - do you have any thoughts how closing the pages when releasing new content can help to not get blacklisted?

SomebodyCatlike

Apr 14, 2018
I am currently making a comix for Patreon, so that's is the reason to ask - do you have any thoughts how closing the pages when releasing new content can help to not get blacklisted?
Dunno. I don't do anything on Patreon, so I don't know how a majority of it all works.

Gribbly

Aug 8, 2017
I have no idea whether everyone saying "HE POSTED IT ANYONE GOT LINK" is misinformed, lying, or just stupid, but wait for Animo to post that he released it--on his website-- before asking for a link. That's what he did for the previous releases.

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

Troll86

May 6, 2017
He posted 1h ago "released for patreon and almost 1 week for public released" but the post is deleted now

Bokken

Jun 14, 2017
Also remember if some kind soul dose decide to leak the video it probably will take some time.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes