QSP Abandoned Angels & Demons [v0.8] [Darkpassengergm]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Altor

Aug 24, 2016
Iirc, You have to play a few days without asking the mother for handjob then she will come to your room.

DarkPassengerGM

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
so i know it's not cool to ask but.. someone said 0.5 is out. is there any news on the update?
At the moment, version 0.5 is available only for those who decided to support the project financially.
Now I was able to use QspTools for self-machine translation 0.3.
Why did I do this, and did not use it for example with this distribution?
The game is organized in such a way that it would be possible to continue the game during the upgrade, and not to pass again and again from the beginning. For this, with machine translation, the variables must also be called, otherwise there will not be anything left. Since I do not know which type of translation was used, I organized a new distribution of the game with the machine translation that I know. Now I'm waiting for feedback on the playability of the version (I tested the part myself, but how little)
Perhaps I can offer new versions with material support, but I'm very confused by the machine translation ... Despite my inadequate knowledge of English, sometimes my eyes began to bleed from such a machine translation :'D
Anyway, every -2 versions of the new one will be released in free access

Reactions: jason95821

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
At the moment, version 0.5 is available only for those who decided to support the project financially.
Now I was able to use QspTools for self-machine translation 0.3.
Why did I do this, and did not use it for example with this distribution?
The game is organized in such a way that it would be possible to continue the game during the upgrade, and not to pass again and again from the beginning. For this, with machine translation, the variables must also be called, otherwise there will not be anything left. Since I do not know which type of translation was used, I organized a new distribution of the game with the machine translation that I know. Now I'm waiting for feedback on the playability of the version (I tested the part myself, but how little)
Perhaps I can offer new versions with material support, but I'm very confused by the machine translation ... Despite my inadequate knowledge of English, sometimes my eyes began to bleed from such a machine translation :'D
Anyway, every -2 versions of the new one will be released in free access
i liked this site when the game delvopers did not know about it ^_-
*don't mind me just another greedy thief * lol

DarkPassengerGM

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
i liked this site when the game delvopers did not know about it ^_-
*don't mind me just another greedy thief * lol
Oh, initially there were no translations, so here is the own initiative of the users. I'm not offended. But the situation is such that either these types of transfers and every time from the beginning to pass. Or, about what he wrote above.
And the fact that there will be pirated versions of this is nowhere to go. My proposal concerns only those who really liked and want to support.

Reactions: jason95821

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
Great to see you active on the forum! Love the game, please keep up the good work and I have no doubt your work will continue to support you.

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
russian 0.5
If it's legit ill post translation in ~1 hour. Can't do a mirrors though so someone else has to do that.

DarkPassengerGM

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
russian 0.5
If it's legit ill post translation in ~1 hour. Can't do a mirrors though so someone else has to do that.
Of course this is not an official distribution, he did not give official permission. But this distribution is still a curve, there if I'm not mistaken only 0.4 material.

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
Well nvm, looks like new assets are there but qsp from 0.4. Trolled again.

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
This is 0.5 change log. I didnt play 0.4. If you played 0.4 and see any diffirences from 0.5 may be this release is real.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
My bad.Missed that part :( So, here ya go

Last edited:

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Angels & Demons 0.5
Download :

Njoy! ;)
What is currently only missing is the english translation...

Attached is the Russian QSP for easier translation by some good soul here...

Reactions: Jack0706 and Flint

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
I downloaded it from SVScomics, dunno whether it's 0.5 or not. They've burned us a few times with fake versions -_-

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes