Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Even goblins look better than ugly bastard but that's my opinion of course. I guess I just expect goblins to struggle with looks while the ugly bastard barely qualifies as human.
The answer is simple the ugly bastard is not green so I should protect him (unless you throw green paint to him, at that point the ugly bastard will probably look like a big fat hogoblin so I'll probably end attacking him)

Besides I'm sure when we all get old we will become an ugly bastard to some degree.

• Yay, new update!
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Dyhart and rKnight

Noneo

Feb 1, 2018
im stuck at the school building.. all enemies are dead.. but nothing happens and i cant escape that building/room.. what now?

Noneo

Feb 1, 2018
im stuck at the school building.. all enemies are dead.. but nothing happens and i cant escape that building/room.. what now?
Got it... it was on locker in the upper middle of the room.. you have to check it.

But.. honestly what is the point of the game?
U cant see anything special there.. even the fighting-system is noch really there.
U cant buy things so far or get a weapon.. even the "appearance" change is not really noticeable.
Everything went up to "unlock a scene" and this is just.. yeah.. this is nothing really to have fun with. in my opinion.

Ashirou

Sep 4, 2017
Full save (All Mission clear and Bad end 0)

Talk to npc in front of you to unlock all or you can unlock it all manually

Reactions: f9account

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Angel Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 492 MB/144 MB :

Reactions: f9account
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes