IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
The OP mentions a patch.bat but there isn't one?

EDIT: Also is Runtime 5.0 required to run it?
EDIT2: I installed Net 5.0, did the MsgTool commands and the game still won't boot. Locale is JP.

Last edited:

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Alright, finally got it to run, OP doesn't say shit, lol:

1. Set system locale AND notation settings to Japanese
2. Download net 5.0 if you don't have it
3. Extract the main file
4. Extract the patch in the main game directory.
5. (guide.txt instructions) Enter cmd, go in the directory of the game, do
5.1: "MsgTool -e shift_jis message.dat"
5.2: "MsgTool -b utf-8 shift_jis message.dat"
6. Run game

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
In the manner of a universe conspiracy, it turns out that Yoriko's daughter discovers that her boyfriend is cheating on her, and just like her mother, she decides to pay him back in kind, for some reason chooses MC, as well. lol

(that same night...)

View attachment 3128785
THX for the share...
I just want to know where that pic is from for humor reasons. You would think it's for science but I need context for this laugh.

sofibaby123

Apr 5, 2021
could someone upload a patched game. I'm not able to patch it and I'm trying the instructions..
there is not patch.bat , the pack.bat gives me a error and corrupts the game files,
I get the following..

Could not find a part of the path 'G:\Software\v11224-Ane_Oyako_de_Iku (3)\v11224-Ane Oyako de Iku\vrm'.
at System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerator`1.CreateDirectoryHandle(String path, Boolean ignoreNotFound)
at System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerator`1.Init()
at System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerator`1..ctor(String directory, Boolean isNormalized, EnumerationOptions options)
at System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerable`1..ctor(String directory, FindTransform transform, EnumerationOptions options, Boolean isNormalized)
at System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerableFactory.UserFiles(String directory, String expression, EnumerationOptions options)
at System.IO.Directory.InternalEnumeratePaths(String path, String searchPattern, SearchTarget searchTarget, EnumerationOptions options)
at Link6_Tool.Link6.Create(String filePath, String rootPath, String archiveName) in C:\Users\Shiroha\source\repos\Kaguya_Tool\Link6_Tool\Link6.cs:line 27
at Link6_Tool.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\Shiroha\source\repos\Kaguya_Tool\Link6_Tool\Program.cs:line 32
Press any key to continue . . .

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
NTR Type: Netori

Translation Notes:
* The text sometimes clips at the bottom. Couldn't figure out how to adjust the font for this.
* Subjects and pronouns are a problem. If this annoys you, I would avoid the TL.

The menus couldn't be translated but I provided some TLed images in a folder. I also recommend changing the color of the font to something other than ugly ass pink.
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.
Hi,

Any idea how to/where to fix fullscreen? When windowed everything is fine, but in fullscreen, need to hover to the right in order for "Start", "Load" etc to be highlighted and clickable. Also the same buttons are somewhat cut off when in game, below the text box.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Hi,

Any idea how to/where to fix fullscreen? When windowed everything is fine, but in fullscreen, need to hover to the right in order for "Start", "Load" etc to be highlighted and clickable. Also the same buttons are somewhat cut off when in game, below the text box.
Nope no idea. Could be a resolution issue you might be able to fix in the settings but on my PC I don't have this problem.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Full translation is desperately needed, I'm stumbling through the menus to get to were I want to go, and the white text blends into the pale white skin of the girls during the scenes, so it would be nice to figure out if I can change the text in any meaningful way so I can more consistently see it.

Reactions: L117

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Full translation is desperately needed, I'm stumbling through the menus to get to were I want to go, and the white text blends into the pale white skin of the girls during the scenes, so it would be nice to figure out if I can change the text in any meaningful way so I can more consistently see it.
The menus cant be translated with current tooling. I have tled pictures of them and i put em in the game folder. You can change the color on the 1st tab in settings.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Pretty good, but the translation needs work. Character's genders are all over the place, and many conversations show the wrong character speaking.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote