• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Ane-Oyako-de-Iku.jpg

Overview:
Kudaka Yuushi loved his sister Yoriko since childhood. And so it was quite a shock to him when on one of a family meetings he found out that she was getting married and was already pregnant. Because of that, their parents disowned her and he lost contact with her. Disappointed with his feelings for her, he long tried to cut them off and bury them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-11-29
Release Date: 2013-09-19
Original Title: 姉母娘でイクッ! ~大好きな姉を奪ったくせに浮気を続けるクズ旦那から姉の娘と共にネトリ返す~
Romaji Title: Ane Oyako de Iku! ~Daisuki na Ane o Ubatta Kuse ni Uwaki o Tsuzukeru Kuzu Danna Kara Ane no Musume to Tomo ni Netorikaesu~
Developer: Atelier Kaguya
Translator: DazedAnon -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English ( )
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Patch:

41394.jpg 41393.jpg 41392.jpg 41391.jpg 41390.jpg 41386.jpg 41385.jpg Screenshot 2023-11-29 204737.png Screenshot 2023-11-29 204628.png Screenshot 2023-11-29 204519.png Screenshot 2023-11-29 204448.png

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
NTR Type: Netori

Translation Notes:
* The text sometimes clips at the bottom. Couldn't figure out how to adjust the font for this.
* Subjects and pronouns are a problem. If this annoys you, I would avoid the TL.

The menus couldn't be translated but I provided some TLed images in a folder. I also recommend changing the color of the font to something other than ugly ass pink.
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
In the end furious Yoriko hangs up and declares:
"If it goes like this, I'll cheat on you too!!!"
And when he asks her who she plans to have an affair with, Yoriko for some reason chooses him.
In the manner of a universe conspiracy, it turns out that Yoriko's daughter discovers that her boyfriend is cheating on her, and just like her mother, she decides to pay him back in kind, for some reason chooses MC, as well. lol

(that same night...)

b408262ea696c30dd371cc86791ed.jpg
THX for the share...

Last edited:

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
How does one have Netorare(NTR) type: Netori?

You just give NTR fans hope, until they read "Netori"... kinda mean man. :HideThePain:

Although... you stole from them (hope)... so maybe they'd enjoy that. :WeSmart:
Um... Netori is also a version of NTR. That's the sole reason some VN's here get lot's of questions about NTR.

Most people (myself included) have no problem with Netori at all. A big chunk of them (also me included) also have no problem with sharing (Netorase). It's when the real hard core of NTR (Netorare) is in a VN, lot's of people (again - myself included) don't like that.

The problem with the NTR tag, is that it's MUCH to generic. It would be far more easy if that tag was dropped and the more specific tags (Netori, Netorase, Netorare) where used. It would lead to a lot less questions in the VN threads (especially if it would be marked as avoidable or unavoidable).

Last edited:

rayn255

Nov 20, 2018
This game is finicky like many older Japanese vn. Before you do anything, you need to switch region locale settings to Japan, both format and regional format. Only then extract this folder, and it should work.
I already have my local region set to japan I played a lot of older game in the past so i have to. any other ideas?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote