Dark Rider

Jun 21, 2018
i am having a problem where my mouse is out of sync during fullscreen but its fine in windowed...
anyone has a solution for this problem?

soomhalo

Jan 26, 2019
The game doesn't open correctly!! this is the first time im getting errors and problems like those just to play japanese games :S, so i hope someone can help me with this cuz, i'm getting to many errors in japanese so idk what do they mean...., to be clear i have windows 10 home, and net 5.0 AND DIRECTX 12, HELP!!! pls

View attachment 3139621 View attachment 3139622 View attachment 3139623 View attachment 3139626 View attachment 3139627 View attachment 3139629 View attachment 3139631

HELP, SOMEONE! ANY SOLUTIONS???!
I had the same issue even though locale is set to Japanese. I solved it by right-clicking on clock->Adjust date/time->Region->Make sure both are set to Japanese and not just the top one. The second can go back to your language after firing up the game and still run.

Also the top left box I ticked the box and put on Direct X. After that, I didn't see it again after starting it again.

Hope this helps.

rayn255

Nov 20, 2018
I had the same issue even though locale is set to Japanese. I solved it by right-clicking on clock->Adjust date/time->Region->Make sure both are set to Japanese and not just the top one. The second can go back to your language after firing up the game and still run.

Also the top left box I ticked the box and put on Direct X. After that, I didn't see it again after starting it again.

Hope this helps.
Thank you this worked for me! I have never seen this required in older games. I apprecate you posting this for us <3

INXIOUS

Mar 26, 2020
run it with local emulator
good netori. small size and small rez (turns out its 2012 game dang it) but quite a deep story. as expected of these kinds of jp vn

Last edited:

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
This is damn garbage. Don't launch no matter what. Shit ain't worth the time more so if censored

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
You need tool like Locale Emulator to run the game.
That is entirely pointless if region and all that is already set to Japan. Literally the only VN I have ever encountered in my entire life that didn't just run when it should. Seems more like it is all the games fault for not reading or unpacking itself or whatever correctly. Only possible thing I could be missing is if the game ain't already installed and unpacked which must not be a issue as nothing of that is mentioned here

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote