• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - An Ordinary Life [v0.11] [Ordinary life]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Michael_MAN

I came here because of the girls on the preview. I got these girls and they are pretty. The developer gets a positive review. Everyone is satisfied.
    Animations are still and have about 2-4 frames each but it's a demo so hope for improvements. And so is a plot which is yet nonexistent - just getting acquainted with the girls.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

TheimmortalP

This....put me in a better mood.

The translation is a bit off, but it's not terrible.

The MCs face took some getting used to, but it's overall fine.

The girls you interact with are unbelievably cute, and come off as kind. Even your boss who is understandably upset that you're
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    is a lot kinder to you than I thought she'd be all things considering, and she warms up to you fast!

I went in hoping for something short where I'd just interact with some kind, cute girls who like being around you, and are attracted to you, and I got just that, so thanks creator!

Oh, and the music is really soft and beautiful.

Personal things aside, there are some things that I think people want to know.

The MC talks a bit like a prude, and the sentence do often go on for a bit too long, and I found myselt skimming a considerable amount of them as a result. And the characters talk a bit robotic.

None of this was enough to bother me, but I thought that you might wanna know this going in.