4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
13.png

Overview:
MC is an ordinary office worker who travels in the hustle and bustle of the city every day, leading a mediocre life.
However, one day, his life began to undergo wonderful changes.
In 'Ordinary Life', players will experience the extraordinary journey of ordinary life, feeling the sincere emotions of friendship, love, challenges, and growth.
Are you ready for this adventure? Start your gaming journey and unlock the mysterious veil behind the city!​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-04
Release Date: 2023-09-04
Developer: Ordinary life -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11
Language: English, Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Android: - - - -

1..png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 12.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Requested by, yhj3388

If you are the Developer of The game plz submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Planned tags?

Harem/multiple endings, ntr/sharing?

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Decided to fire this up since I have no idea what I wanna play. Translation is a little off, but it's not terrible.

Don't really care for the MC's Face, but again, it's not terrible.

1690201239281.png

Hmm, she's cute.

1690201404481.png

Last edited:

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
This....put me in a better mood.

The translation is a bit off, but it's not terrible.

The MCs face took some getting used to, but it's overall fine.

The girls you interact with are unbelievably cute, and come off as kind. Even your boss who is understandably upset that you're

is a lot kinder to you than I thought she'd be all things considering, and she warms up to you fast!

I went in hoping for something short where I'd just interact with some kind, cute girls who like being around you, and are attracted to you, and I got just that, so thanks creator!

Oh, and the music is really soft and beautiful.

Personal things aside, there are some things that I think people want to know.

The MC talks a bit like a prude, and the sentence do often go on for a bit too long, and I found myselt skimming a considerable amount of them as a result. And the characters talk a bit robotic.

None of this was enough to bother me, but I thought that you might wanna know this going in.

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
That penis is what i imagine deadpools penis looks like
This is no exaggeration!

Definitely not horrible, fairly average story. Interface feels like a 2010 Renpy game. Girls are cute. Models don't fit well into background. And it was funny watching the trees in background go up and down with the girls head during a bj. Translation is decent but still needs more proofing. Even though no incest tag, the one girl although called a best friend at first is later "like" his sister.

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
Renders looks nice, but skin is kinda too clean, like no normals used and one colour. i like hairs high qulaity :)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
At least it's not the standard tube shape like on most Honey Select created MC's. What concerns me more about this game is him jacking off into the sleeping girl's shoe. Come's off as just another creeper peeper MC VN.
Tbf, that hair was a dead giveaway. :KEK:

Reactions: Cernunnos.
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes