4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
I myself use power iso have you got a updated copy of the mount program u use and in configuration .bin is one of them tick it no need to change extension. you should be fine then i download it, mounted it click setup installed nps at all.
Hey Muffdiver, I would love this GIF. Where can I find it please?

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Not a bad VN. It is interesting and quite light. Even the worse ending you can get is not too dark and the good endings are and-they-happily-lived-thereafter.
For the sick perverts like me, that read all\most of the dialogue: It is quite interesting, fast-paced enough to keep your interest and it has a few solid jokes that had me laughing loudly.

Reactions: KOR

Tyrantnyx

Mar 2, 2018
Shouldn't there be a cue file included in the download? I know it only takes about 15 seconds to make one, but I'm sure not everyone who comes here knows how to do it, so including a cue would make it easier to install, and it's easier and quicker than converting the bin to iso.
Sorry if what I'm trying to say doesn't make sense.

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
Its a shame that like 80% of the japanese VNs contain a Dumb or otherwise lame protagonist, Is this truly how japanese dudes act? :FacePalm:

Dec 9, 2017
Isn't Kouta supposed to be in High School? I swear this looks more like shota in this CG. Maybe it's just the way I'm looking at it or the fact I was playing in windowed mode. Capture.PNG

Reactions: asd33asd33

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
So far, the most interesting part of this game is when the teacher gives part of a lecture about the first sino-japansese war.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So far, the most interesting part of this game is when the teacher gives part of a lecture about the first sino-japansese war.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Boy whoever wrote that dialogue really doesn't know their history considering that Bosnia didn't exist, obviously, firstly, and secondly that the first Sino-Japanese war happened in 1894.

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
Boy whoever wrote that dialogue really doesn't know their history considering that Bosnia didn't exist, obviously, firstly, and secondly that the first Sino-Japanese war happened in 1894.
The part about the sino-japanese war was earlier in the game and dated correctly, and aside from mixing up serbia and bosnia, it's been pretty accurate. Somewhat insightful too, at least when they're talking about asian history.

The beginning of the game was so boring, I focussed on the lectures while the MC was having fantasies about the teacher.

reptoider

Aug 11, 2018
Guys, need help. Downloaded and normally installed game. It starts (with CODE =0:0), but after starting new game - there is no text at conversation window... also no reaction to any buttons. But Options menu works... don't know, how to solve this trouble.

xynnner

Oct 27, 2017
I got it to run in full screen without black borders using Nvidia control panel using this settings :

Mediocre

May 9, 2018
classics shouldnt die! the links on op were either dead or too slow. here yall go.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
-
LETSUPLOAD gave me a security risk
ANONFILE game me a blank page with no download started

ISO Formatted
so here is mega link

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes