VN - Others - Completed - Amorous Professor Cherry [Final] [ZyX]

1. 5.00 star(s)

MortaI

The game is one of those that i call secret gems from the far past, when i didn't knowed prob what a fap is. It's in full meaning nukige, but not from the hardcore storyless ones.
    The story is light and intriguing, fun even. Lovely characters. The choices are not too many and easy to navigate, how your ending want to be. Tou' the onliest confusing part for me was one of the endings ( the wholesome one) is ntr.
    The game is 2004 made and with ease put to shame most of it's kind nowadays. The art is beautiful, the hot scenes are even better. The voice acting is on top-level.
    The writing is very good, can't say how accurate, but recently i started study Japanese :LOL: and i want to play so many games that are without translate.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

NeZKyMaN

A rather sweet story spiced with a touch of dramatic atmosphere

+ it must be admitted that there are not many games dealing with the affair of the teacher with the student;
    + nice visual line, everything is in place and looks good;
    + pretty cool choices that, contrary to appearances, change the story narratively, of course we have no control over everything, but still more than in most games;
    + the endings of the game are well thought out, I liked their form;
    + very good voice acting, all the characters sound good but especially the main female character - Chieri, despite the lack of knowledge of Japanese listening to her specific issues and tone of voice her acting spoke to me and so I will mention it in my assessments because the character's voice is not at all such a common thing with erotic games, it is worth mentioning about to appreciate it because it adds a lot to the game itself;
    + sexy erotic scenes, maybe at first glance we have basic things here, however stylistically really is above average.

- some situations and character behaviors seem slightly drawn, unnatural, hard to believe. This does not damage the satisfaction of learning the story itself, but it gives us such a light conviction that the title does not try to be too damn serious with the player. I mention this because some may feel a little disgusted, some events and words should be taken with a slight distraction, otherwise we will not be able to get caught up in the story.

The category of the game related to history does not have to be a reason to play this game, because it is only a detail. The scenes are cool, the lyrics are interesting enough, we can listen to good voice, play with decisions and delight the eye, and we do not have to take seriously all of the student's relationship with the teacher. This is a solid novel which is worth playing.

Rating: 5/5
    This game does not let you down, but does everything it should do by design. He tells a specific story with specific dependencies, works, looks and listens well. I see no reason why I should lower her final rating.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Twistedcat8

My real rating for this is about 2.6 out of 5 stars.

The estimated length is way off. Personally it really only took me about 5 hours to go through all the main "routes"/endings I wanted.
    Another 2 hours or so was trying to find the scenes/Cg's I had missed. While that sounds like a long time it was more of me be stubborn and not checking the walkthrough provided in this thread. There was 1 scene I couldn't get but after all that time spent I didn't care too much for it.

Now onto the problems I have with the game itself. God damn there is so much exposition and dialogue, I understand this is a proper Japanese visual novel but this game just has so much of it. Not a lot of what is there needs to be read. The sex scenes are also nothing great, granted the game is apparently 15 years old at the time of writing this and the scenes and CG's show that but even then I think this game was just average.

The sex scenes also have the overused cliche of "deflowering" being painful and bloody but that is to be expected really most modern hentai and Japanese H-games still have that. The MC apparently also has a "big" cock and has more "stamina" then normal. Thus some of the sex scenes are long and can get ridiculous.

The friends of the MC feel very unneeded because the guy friend does literally nothing and the childhood female friend holds the standard crush on MC cliche, which then causes problems for the main "plot", honestly she feels tacked on and is only their to have a female of the MC's age around.

For the folks looking for pregnancy content I suggest looking elsewhere. It is an ending that doesn't have "pregnancy" in that the MC gets x character pregnant off screen then they have whole pregnancy and birth off-screen. Which then you see the kid a couple years older in the after marriage picture. Other than let there is slight allusions to getting pregnant a couple times during the sex scenes but that is really it.

Overall I say give this game a try there is some fun to be had, but don't be thinking there is a huge amount of content.