5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Among The Stars 0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
NTR (it fits in story-wise, but you'll never be forced into it)
and more . . .
So I know the Dev has talked about their intention vaguely, and I don't want this to devolve into a battle for kinks, but I wish to know if the plan is still to have NTR in the game. Just want to know so I can anticipate it or leave. Not a fan of it myself, but it's their game, I just want a clear answer that isn't the vague one from April.

What's it gonna be mcteech?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Dev explains what it is all about. It's just "realism" so to speak. People have sex. That's just how the world works. It's not about NTR, it's about people doing what people do (have sex). Human nature.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0004.png

But I get that some people don't like others having sex, regardless if it is NTR or not, so dev added a choice for you in this newest update to disable it completely (happens after that discussion in the images).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1661878585506.png

You can be jealous of people kissing, you can be jealous of people dating,
you do not have to be that far along to see them bang ffs in order to do something.

Devs who push game plots that far along that MC does nothing for no reason other than
dev wanting it so that gamers will be forced into voyerism / creeping / cuck feelings
of powerless deprecation have no understanding of how human nature actually works:
anyone having only known despair will never get out of suck fkked up feelings,
because it is all they know.

We want games to bring the happy feels.

Bringing us down to the deepest darkest most hopeless depth of hell in the game
means this is a horror story with no upside, because assholes we care nothing about and
would rather see decapitated and hurt in the most gruesome tortures immaginable
get out of this horrible fkked up game scott free, while we have to work our way outta the fkked up all nine or 13 or how ever many cricles of horrors from hell to see any upside.
Dev explains what it is all about. It's just "realism" so to speak. People have sex. That's just how the world works. It's not about NTR, it's about people doing what people do (have sex). Human nature.

View attachment 2014686 View attachment 2014687 View attachment 2014693

But I get that some people don't like others having sex, regardless if it is NTR or not, so dev added a choice for you in this newest update to disable it completely (happens after that discussion in the images).
The dev clearly just wants to make an NTR game even though he says he doesn't like NTR which makes zero sense. If he didn't like it he wouldn't waste time making that type of content.

I get it from a marketing standpoint, it's a rather unpopular and devisive kink, and what better way to try to appeal to a wider fanbase then be less than honest about such content being in your game.

At least we know it will happen no matter what choices you make, all the players will know that you'll still playing the role of a loser cuck and it will still be talked about but as long as you don't see the content everybody talks about it's all good right?

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

This isn't the real world, it's a fictional story. Is the dev that terrified no one will touch their game? He doesn't have any faith in it at all? That overview states we will be assuming the role of the mc shouldn't this focus on what he does? How does random characters fucking each other affect him? Creating those renders just delays the ones with the mc and the LIs...although maybe that's the point.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
The dev clearly just wants to make an NTR game even though he says he doesn't like NTR which makes zero sense. If he didn't like it he wouldn't waste time making that type of content.

I get it from a marketing standpoint, it's a rather unpopular and devisive kink, and what better way to try to appeal to a wider fanbase then be less than honest about such content being in your game.

At least we know it will happen no matter what choices you make, all the players will know that you'll still playing the role of a loser cuck and it will still be talked about but as long as you don't see the content everybody talks about it's all good right?
Not sure if you've actually played the game or are just going off what everyone else is saying. There is no point in the game where you feel like a "loser cuck".

So far the only scene where someone else has sex is you finding out the doctor is having sex with Anton (he is cheating on his girlfriend). You pretty much rail into the doctor about it as well and find out why she was doing it (in order to stop Anton from screwing all the girls, she sleeps with him instead to keep him away from the girls). Right now Kate is not a LI. She's a stranger who you just met.

You end up screwing Anton's girlfriend afterwards when she finds out he was cheating on her with Kate (the doctor). Then beat his ass down when he tries to attack her and steal his bike as you drive off and then steal the supplies he was hoarding from his boss as you fly off his planet with a ship load of girls.

If that makes you feel like a "loser cuck", then sorry. Don't know what to tell ya.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021

well at least he clarified it but only being skipable means im out of here

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1661878518946.png

You should have led with that instead of the generic nonsense
- people bang but not you - sad story you told before.
Not sure if you've actually played the game or are just going off what everyone else is saying. There is no point in the game where you feel like a "loser cuck".

So far the only scene where someone else has sex is you finding out the doctor is having sex with Anton (he is cheating on his girlfriend). You pretty much rail into the doctor about it as well and find out why she was doing it (in order to stop Anton from screwing all the girls, she sleeps with him instead to keep him away from the girls). Right now Kate is not a LI. She's a stranger who you just met.

You end up screwing Anton's girlfriend afterwards when she finds out he was cheating on her with Kate (the doctor). Then beat his ass down when he tries to attack her and steal his bike as you drive off and then steal the supplies he was hoarding from his boss as you fly off his planet with a ship load of girls.

If that makes you feel like a "loser cuck", then sorry. Don't know what to tell ya.
well at least he clarified it but only being skipable means im out of here
MC did the right thing and took his justice and the justice of all other hotties upon himself.
That is something anyone can get behind, something intrinsic to the plot and directly linked to MC doing the right thing for himself and all others.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
This isn't the real world, it's a fictional story. Is the dev that terrified no one will touch their game? He doesn't have any faith in it at all? That overview states we will be assuming the role of the mc shouldn't this focus on what he does? How does random characters fucking each other affect him? Creating those renders just delays the ones with the mc and the LIs...although maybe that's the point.
Like I mentioned above, there's so far only one scene where someone has sex that doesn't involve the MC. But it's kind of important towards building the story between the characters and backstory to what is going on.

Kate, the doctor, is sleeping with Anton behind Adrenne's back. After catching her, she explains her reasoning behind it. To keep Anton from exploting the girls and abusing them. So she keeps him satisfied instead to keep him from using the girls.

So story wise, it fits. So yeah, the dev pretty much says it. If it fits with the story, it will happen. I know some people see that as NTR, and they are more than welcome to. And if they don't play the game because of it, then so be it. All I'm saying is just cause something like that happened for story purposes, doesn't mean it is going to be a full on NTR game and the MC will be a "loser cuck".

It's just part of the story that needed to be told is all so we have a better understanding of what has been going on on that planet and the situation of everything. Not everything is peaches and roses. Some sacrifice to save others. Even if it is their... pride lol.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well not a fan of half of those LI's.
At least 2 are whores, antons ex, antons fucktoy (doc)...and really why make it skipable instead of avoidable, for the doc that would have been rather easy. And more of that as well girl on girl in future updates...

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2022
Like I mentioned above, there's so far only one scene where someone has sex that doesn't involve the MC. But it's kind of important towards building the story between the characters and backstory to what is going on.

Kate, the doctor, is sleeping with Anton behind Adrenne's back. After catching her, she explains her reasoning behind it. To keep Anton from exploting the girls and abusing them. So she keeps him satisfied instead to keep him from using the girls.

So story wise, it fits. So yeah, the dev pretty much says it. If it fits with the story, it will happen. I know some people see that as NTR, and they are more than welcome to. And if they don't play the game because of it, then so be it. All I'm saying is just cause something like that happened for story purposes, doesn't mean it is going to be a full on NTR game and the MC will be a "loser cuck".

It's just part of the story that needed to be told is all so we have a better understanding of what has been going on on that planet and the situation of everything. Not everything is peaches and roses. Some sacrifice to save others. Even if it is their... pride lol.
Thats just a cop out by the dev to include content he claims to not like. Why did the doc "need" to be Antons fucktoy? Why not just tell the MC he is harrassing the other girls so can the MC can deal with it if hes such badass?

Can we just stop saying stuff like "it fits the story"? Does the dev have no control of the story and is only channeling the story from some higher power and MUST show potential LI getting fucked by other dudes? So lets stop pretending he was being truthful when saying he doesn't like that content. It's fine if he does just be honest about it...

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Thats just a cop out by the dev to include content he claims to not like. Why did the doc "need" to be Antons fucktoy? Why not just tell the MC he is harrassing the other girls so can the MC can deal with it if hes such badass?

Can we just stop saying stuff like "it fits the story"? Does the dev have no control of the story and is only channeling the story from some higher power and MUST show potential LI getting fucked by other dudes? So lets stop pretending he was being truthful when saying he doesn't like that content. It's fine if he does just be honest about it...
You act like MC has been on this planet for years and is part of it. He's not. They literally just arrived. This stuff has been going on on this planet way before MC even showed up there. Action needed to be taken, and the MC wasn't around all that time to do anything about it. It's not his home. He's never been there before. He is new to this planet with people already dealing with their own problems.

MC arrived finally. He is there now. He finds out what has been going on. And he does take action. He beats the guy down, steals his bike and his girlfriend and his loot, and then leaves the planet with all the girls from that planet.

So yeah. Shit was happening on that planet before the MC arrived. MC arrived, did his badass thing after finding out what was going on, and left (with all the girls and their loot).

Why not just tell the MC he is harrassing the other girls so can the MC can deal with it if hes such badass?
That was the whole point of why she was sleeping with him in the first place. So he didn't harass the girls. Otherwise, he would of screwed them and abused them. So she sacrificed herself to keep him from hurting the others. This all happened when the MC wasn't even on that planet. The doctor did what she thought was the best solution in her mind to keep the girls safe. MC wasn't around to save her at the time, so she was desperate to help her girls.

The world is not on pause when the MC is not there. The world still turns and people still do stuff. The doctor sleeping with Anton was going on way before the MC even arrived at that planet and before he even knew who Kate (the doctor) was.

Last edited:

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
What up with the FPS causing such slow transitions? There is no reason to be forced to wait 5-10 seconds between hitting the enter key and the next one sentence long dialogue coming up. I am not even sure why there needs to be an FPS option on scenes without animation.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
What up with the FPS causing such slow transitions? There is no reason to be forced to wait 5-10 seconds between hitting the enter key and the next one sentence long dialogue coming up. I am not even sure why there needs to be an FPS option on scenes without animation.
Are you running on an older system? I've noticed a lot of games using the new version of Ren'py are having this issue as well, not just this one. Ripples was another that was experiencing this as well, and it was caused by lower end systems trying to run the new version of Ren'py.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks pretty interesting. I'm always down for some sci-fi stuff so I'll give this a spin.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes