5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Nice update, though rather short. But at least progressed things and gave us some insight into the location. Still enjoying the game and having fun. Curious to see how this plan comes together. Sounds like it is going to be rather chaotic, but enjoyable lol. Either way, thanks for the update! ;)

On a side note, gallery shows I have two missing images, yet it says I have 0 images left to find. Found all of them on the ship and the colony, yet I'm still missing two in the gallery. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Reactions: Isabella69

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Among the Stars [v0.02a] [mcteech]

Android Version: - -

The Android port/version is not official.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
It seems like the developer is jumping the gun a bit, on his patreon his welcome and blog updates are locked behind a 4(CAD) membership sub... I guess the updates can be accessed by the one individual who cares. Despite the game not being even near alpha, he already has 6 membership levels and one even being 133 dollars a month.

His sub-goals are even worse, 1300 a month for him to get a new rig? 2600 to get a second one? fuck 2600 a month is nearing a monthly wage.

I can't say if it's over-ambition, passion, scummy behavior or just being silly but to me, it seems strange and frankly amateurish. He claims this project is a hobby... but he's already treating it as a business.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Solid start. Writing is quite good. I like the dialogues and the tone. Light hearted space western. Just the right amount of humor. No issues with grammar or narrative style. Nice to see small variations based on the order you explore the areas. Good to see a dev with balls who won't shy away from supposed NTR adjacent scenarios if it makes sense in the story.

Some criticism. Sex scenes get laggy as fuck. It needs optimization. The scene with the ex has you picking positions, but it always goes back to the initial state between your choices. It's much better to let the positions connect with each other rather than resetting it every time one position is done.

The expressions. Go easy on those sliders. The expressions are way too extreme. It's as if someone is pulling out their pubes every 2 seconds and they are grimacing in anguish. The kissing scene with the ex was pretty unflattering too. It might be a minor issue to some, but it was the thing that stood out to me the most.

Sound effects and music would elevate the production value (if it is done with care).

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I like it quite a bit so far. It has some humour that works, the girls look fine.
Nothing extraordinary, but a good start.
It will depend on how the game and the story develops.

• Angry
Reactions: Fio.011

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm..., so I guess the hot red head doctor (Kate) might be the resident lesbian of the group (or maybe just bi...too soon to tell.), who might be trying to pursue some of the other main love interests of the story. Seriously, I really hope that's not the case that our potential female love interests are NOT going get fucked by another LI's WITHOUT MC involvement. This seems to be a common thing with some of the recent space stories. (Example...The doctor (Julia the lesbian) and another from the lesbian couple (Rachel) from the Callisto story. Both woman continually pursued Kara the alien bodyguard, along with the other girls on the ship.

But I'll wait and see if I'm wrong about the feeling I'm getting with this story.

screenshot0001.png

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Ok, we've got one guy and a bunch of girls. Even if it's not going to be a harem game the MC should have some pull. So far the MC is a bumbling Beta who is getting his ass handed to him by every single female in the game. This should almost have a "humiliation" tag, he's just a whipping boy for all the women.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Ok, we've got one guy and a bunch of girls. Even if it's not going to be a harem game the MC should have some pull. So far the MC is a bumbling Beta who is getting his ass handed to him by every single female in the game. This should almost have a "humiliation" tag, he's just a whipping boy for all the women.
I thought you were exaggerating til I tried the game and I think you are completely right. The MC is a complete pussy that doesn't seem to have any idea about what he is doing.

I think the ridiculous amount of swearing is worse though. It's just constant f bombs all the time it's as if the dev is a child that just discovered swearing.

I don't think the game is for me though since I don't like any of the six LI's and the MC annoys me. If I could give one suggestion to the dev it is to either tone down the swearing a bit or use more swear words than just fuck there is a lot more than just that.

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
Why is there always an "old girlfreind" in so many games? Are there really that many of you out there missing an ex? If I ran into an ex in outer space I can guarantee I would find the nearest airlock to walk her out of. Hell I would go to space just to avoid most of my exs.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Off to a solid start. Nice dialog. Interesting dynamics in the relationships so far. The girls look pretty hot.

I rode the good guy role and passed on the sex so far to see if that makes a difference later. Guess I need to make another runthrough as a dog. Why not, right?

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Could a textbox opacity slider be put in?

EDIT: Dev, try using things like full stops, question marks, ellipses etc. They will add a bit more realism to your dialogue. There are a few misplaced conjunctions in there as well.
Overall though - good game :geek:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes