timanuk

Nov 15, 2017
nice game (y)
this game has a vore fetish but very little text and pictures for it, needs to work on it

Last edited:

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Looks like a great game... sadly Vore is a no go for me. I really hate it. Never understood the appeal...

Raikoblast

Aug 10, 2017
Here's a save with the full "Memories". It doesn't have all the pics on the front page, but I'm assuming those just aren't included in the demo.

Reactions: MGEfan

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020
Game has a nice art style and eroticism is done very well,as long as your not eaten by certain characters.This was fun,had a lot more content than I expected.Would like to see a happy ending with the vendor in Holy Union where you actually become her wife/plaything. Hope the dev gets the support to continue.

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
The one posted here is the Demo, the rest of the game is on their Boosty, so it is completed.
Is it tho. It's literally titled "test version" in the latest post and the tier to get access to it reads " You will gain access to our monthly updates and alpha version of the game! "

nobody140

Jan 6, 2021
Is it tho. It's literally titled "test version" in the latest post and the tier to get access to it reads " You will gain access to our monthly updates and alpha version of the game! "
Om F95zone it is the demo, as shown by the title and Developer Notes.
And here you can download a free demo version, which includes the first chapter of the game, which is however censored.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes