Onbunga

May 14, 2020
Wow this game is so good! I hope to see more updates of it! The only issue I have is the amounts of times you get eaten and the number of times you have to repeat that minigame. In my opinion that minigame should have to be played at most one time.
Also is there a discord server for this game?

Ragoz

Jan 19, 2019
Besides the random censoring in the demo it was really good! Looking forward to more.

Keiadrin16

Jul 7, 2021
for futa scenes, I can only find the dick sucking one, but I see a picture dressed up as a maid how do I trigger it?
When you get the quest to find a diary, you can find a maid headdress near the town entrance. Give it to the merchant, and instead of the bad end when working too much you get a job offer as her maid

welpwelpwelp

Jan 25, 2018
How do I even get any quests? I've talked to Alice and she told me she needed berries but it didn't give me a quest. I've also found the diary note on the board but that also didn't give me any quests in the journal

Woah...

Oct 6, 2022
How do I even get any quests? I've talked to Alice and she told me she needed berries but it didn't give me a quest. I've also found the diary note on the board but that also didn't give me any quests in the journal
It is not a quest. There are berry bushes that are outside of the city leading into the forest and both cites. What you got to do is stop and click your collect button when you are standing on them and you see a hand to pick them up (its the same button used for interactions.

Martinsuki

Apr 26, 2017
Can anyone share a full save? or a walkthrough to the scenes, im missing the maid, helen and the nun by the apples

Keiadrin16

Jul 7, 2021
Can anyone share a full save? or a walkthrough to the scenes, im missing the maid, helen and the nun by the apples
For the maid, you need the mission to find Susan's diary. If you keep going right, near the very entrance of the town, you can find the maids headress, which you bring to the in town merchant. Continue working for her until you get a job offer.
For Helen, assuming you mean the strapon pic, when marcus boosts you into her room, you can go right to peek into her wardrobe. When confronted, pick the first option (note this is a bad end).
For Susan, she needs hearts. You can gift her things like Teddy bears.

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
It is a demo, in that they released it at the start to demonstrate what their game is about, showing off the first bit of the game tot the public while the rest is in development and accessible under the typical patreon model of getting access to dev builds.

Hangover21

Dec 21, 2017
I can't get past discounting the wine with the fox. It pops an error when the character is stomping.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes