Apr 12, 2021
someone asked before but i saw no answer ... where can i find a second black demonic stone ?
I need it to craft jet black holy water, to upgrade the teleport rock.

EDIT: found it, it's in the abandonned mine
Hey sorry for the reply 2 years later but where did you find the first one? I got the abandoned mine one but not the other one

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
Tag says not censored... but the pics make it seem censored AF....
uploader probably forgot to apply patch.
(depending on source)

you can download it from the games page for free on the kaguragames store page

Reactions: H1M

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
6* Forgotten Treasure House (unlocked with Blessings from all five Sanctuaries to become Noir's Shrine Maiden, sleep once, take the left portal at Entrance Building of Shrine Maiden’s Pilgrimage)
  • Boss Mimic Sentry <30k hp (one-time battle): Mimic Soul, Tentacle Suit
  • Miniboss Draco Alrem <20k hp (secret path, first bridge on the left side after leaving the boss room, area guardian space): Gold bars, Ancient Scroll
  • Mysterious Light, change-clothes-anywhere (purple chest)
  • Skill book: Holy Mist Grimoire (purple chest)
  • Skill book: Sealed God's Grimoire, learn Reverse Nemesis, effective against the True Endboss (purple chest)
  • Mimic Debris, crafting ingredient (fight against Mimic)
  • Cursed Jewel (fight against Living Armor)
Welp, I couldn't figure out how to proceed after reaching the chest at the end of Hades (the zombie infested hall underneath the invisible narrow path). Tried every possible tile in multiple outfits but no dice. Found the Mysterious light which made that trial and error cheaper but not less painful. All the other paths lead to dead ends.

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
The pathway is there (its just very transparent, It is possible to bruteforce the puzzle by saving at the top of the puzzle and walking on each tile (its NOT a straight path), if you fall you reload then try again. If memory serves the first area/path is on the second from the left tile/starts around there).
It isn't brilliantly handled though.

FreshFish404

Feb 5, 2020
I got a lot of clothes but can't change to them because the said the exhibition is not enough. Can Anyone tell me where it show the exhibition point ?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Can somebody tell me the difference between the official game and the unofficial game? I don't see a difference. Even the MB's are almost the same.
Did someone say there is a patch to make the game uncensored? Can you post it one more time, pretty please???

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Can somebody tell me the difference between the official game and the unofficial game? I don't see a difference. Even the MB's are almost the same.
Did someone say there is a patch to make the game uncensored? Can you post it one more time, pretty please???
The unofficial version is a technical improvement (updated core engine, file compression, etc.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Cabrini Green

May 10, 2022
If you pay the toll at the bridge to the bandits, or fight them and win, do you lock yourself out of the event you get by fighting them and losing? Or can you come across that event later anyway?

ish104

Oct 29, 2023
this is gonna sound stupid (it probably is), it's 2AM, I'm dumb, but how do I raise my Devotion level? missionary work how?

EDIT: I just found out that I need to download the Uncensored patch, ohmygod, imagine 13 hours of censored gameplay

Last edited:

Falcony

Feb 20, 2023
this is gonna sound stupid (it probably is), it's 2AM, I'm dumb, but how do I raise my Devotion level? missionary work how?
in church at the statue spend money to up devotion if you have upgrades for church you can raise it at confession/large hall

• Red Heart
Reactions: ish104
4.60 star(s) 62 Votes