• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Amber Embraces [Ch.1 + Bug Fix] [Hervi]

1. 5.00 star(s)

NertMaGert

This review is for the first release {Chapter 1}

Played this game on Itch.io before it got posted here.
    Visuals are nice, and references to modern media like Goblin Slayer, as well as the cliches of Goblins in fantasy settings like DnD/Baldur GatesFaerun is funny. The translation is good, the setting is great, and the art is a breath of fresh air since most games have been having some Mid at-best art being released on here lately.
    Rape is skippable (Hopefully it remains skippable) and not just in a "Want to skip this CG?" kind of way, but in a way that avoids it together way.

The game has a lot of promise.
    I liked what the maker had going for his previous game {Kallen Isekai} and I liked mostly all the game he did beforehand {Alice'sConclusion}.
    Shame he had to drop KallenIsekai, but I see more promise in this game than inKallen Isekai, and I'm sure he did aswell.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

tripleP

Now this is my jam. Monster Girl FMC? Sign me up. Art is great, characters are interesting, and there is a lot of room to grow here.

For 0.1, there isn't too much here, but I'm looking forward to whatever comes next.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Numinor

Overall amazing start. Great art, interesting and sexy situation that allows many kinds of creative freedom going forward and extremely cute goblin girl MC.

The developer also has 1 game recently completed (https://f95zone.to/threads/alices-conclusion-v1-0a-hervi.144056/) that I enjoyed and apparently another (https://f95zone.to/threads/kallen-isekai-v0-21-hervi.111920/), which from what I played right now is essentially early-early version of this one with simillar ideas, MC even has the same clothes, so its a big plus that we can have confidence in supporting this one.

As for cons, I would say inability to hide text box without installing third party plugins is a bit annoying.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

sheilablows

OVERALL 10/10 so far, kinda sad i found out about this game early rather than complete, this kinda art style is my fav, clean and detailed, dialogue is pretty good too, plus playing as a goblin thats got no clue about sex just feels better imo