5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1704388256527.png

Overview:
After escaping from a goblin hunter, Amber stumbles upon a bandit camp in search of food.
Noticing something shiny, the heroine steals a magical amulet from them, which they dug up nearby in the ruins.
Next, she tries to steal food from them, but she is caught stealing, after which the bandits begin chasing her.
After a while, they catch Amber and start bullying her.
Several lumberjack men from a nearby village come running to her cries for help.
They chase away the bandits, but the heroine loses consciousness from her injuries.
The men take her to the house of the head of the village, who is also a local doctor, where he receives treatment.
Upon waking up, Amber meets the head of the village.
He advises her to stay in the village for a while until she is completely cured.
Surprised by such hospitality, the heroine decides to stay in the village for a while.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-13
Release Date: 2024-01-08
Developer: Hervi - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch.1 + Bug Fix
Language: English, Russian
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1704389073966.png zNsRS0.png uusG2i.png kW1GQp.png KEVTnf.png xsJf1w.png EKPN3S.png XTXPpJ.png KMSUA9.png

Last edited:

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I dont wanna be that guy cause this looks interesting but does this guy ever finish a project? Or plan on finishing a project before starting new ones..

Reactions: AH-64E

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
The "[Ch.1]" makes me think this game will be lineal with little to none corruption or multiple paths, being an scene collector with just nice drawing, I want to be proved wrong tho.

I dont wanna be that guy cause this looks interesting but does this guy ever finish a project? Or plan on finishing a project before starting new ones..
It has one completed and another that recently got removed the "[On hold]" tag.

Reactions: theotherhman

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
The "[Ch.1]" makes me think this game will be lineal with little to none corruption or multiple paths, being an scene collector with just nice drawing, I want to be proved wrong tho.

It has one completed and another that recently got removed the "[On hold]" tag.
Oh I didnt realize he finished Alice's Conclusion, I thought he was still working on that 1 and the other 1 was still on hold so I was surprised to see he had another game on here. I like the work he does I just want to see him be consistent.

bhas

Aug 24, 2017
alot of potential i had alot of fun some traslation and errors in general like somethings in the code need clean up but it is is Ch1 so who expects something perfect will be disappointent.

Overall i had alotof fun and laughed alot xD
looking forward to the next release :D

May 17, 2023
Would this be considered the complete opposite of the games in which you are a goblin man fucking every woman you meet?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes