Collection Video Amazonium Collection [2024-05-01] [Amazonium3D]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Updated my Gofille with the new Animations.

Included in Update:
Harley tending to her Garden (Patreon-Post name)
02. Handy (Patreon-Post name)

Info:
First can be found in January-Animations Folder
02. Second can be found in February-Animations Folder

Nothing new besides that.

Here the Link:

Yes i know it was posted here already, but i always try to keep my Gofile updated with everything.

Sindel_futa

Sep 13, 2020
Content

A bad habbit I have is spending way too much time coming up and actually deciding/researching on what pose to use, but I'm pretty happy with this one so far. Not really sure what the best way of improving this particular 'skill' is as it strikes me as something that will probably improve the more I do it.

Another thing I want to improve on is doing transitions in my animations, be it smaller or bigger I have to start actively trying to learn them as they will be incredibly usefull in longer animations. So for this one and future animations I'll try to do at least some kind of transition going.

This specific WIP is the goal of the transition, hopefully I won't have to change it much to make it work as I really like this pose, but we'll see. Animations where models are very close to each other and interact can be really tricky to animate. Now that I think about it, think this is the first animation I attempted something like this pose wise, so it should be fun.

I keep saying it, but as always, thank you for the support and stay safe out there!
Files

1644599336253.png

Sindel_futa

Sep 13, 2020
Still not sure how much should I actually show on these as I do believe it's good to keep you guys updated, but at the same time I feel like it can spoil the animation more or less. The transition itself wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be and overall this was really fun to animate, definitely prefer it more than doing simple loops and it's really good practice.

Concerning the animation itself, it's 'done' in the sense that as you can see, it's lacking facial animation as I'm waiting for the VA sound file so I can animate it according to those, but everything else is finished. Still undecided if that is the ideal workflow as well, but so far I like it as it's easier to adjust the faces to voice than to do it blind and lip sync it with voice later.

I also did a second angle as I wanted to show the table shaking some more. Took some inspiration from DesireSFM for the table shakes and dishes as I really like the 'primal' way of action it conveys through not just the body moving, but the furniture that is affected by it and pair that with sound it's chefs kiss.

1645256109325.png

For the relase date, I'm aiming end of the week, monday latest. Am also planing the next animation and really want to do a threesome with WW, PG and SG but the only thing stoping me is considering how will my pc handle it without making it impossible to animate with how slow my viewport could get... We'll see, but I'm definitely saving up for a new pc that would allow me to work on 3D better than the current one. Would save me so much trouble to work at full viewport capacity.

As always, thank you very much for the support and stay safe out there!

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
Still not sure how much should I actually show on these as I do believe it's good to keep you guys updated, but at the same time I feel like it can spoil the animation more or less. The transition itself wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be and overall this was really fun to animate, definitely prefer it more than doing simple loops and it's really good practice.

Concerning the animation itself, it's 'done' in the sense that as you can see, it's lacking facial animation as I'm waiting for the VA sound file so I can animate it according to those, but everything else is finished. Still undecided if that is the ideal workflow as well, but so far I like it as it's easier to adjust the faces to voice than to do it blind and lip sync it with voice later.

I also did a second angle as I wanted to show the table shaking some more. Took some inspiration from DesireSFM for the table shakes and dishes as I really like the 'primal' way of action it conveys through not just the body moving, but the furniture that is affected by it and pair that with sound it's chefs kiss.

View attachment 1661879

For the relase date, I'm aiming end of the week, monday latest. Am also planing the next animation and really want to do a threesome with WW, PG and SG but the only thing stoping me is considering how will my pc handle it without making it impossible to animate with how slow my viewport could get... We'll see, but I'm definitely saving up for a new pc that would allow me to work on 3D better than the current one. Would save me so much trouble to work at full viewport capacity.

As always, thank you very much for the support and stay safe out there!
This is definitely great news! I'm glad that Amazonium finally decided to make a full-length animation instead of short loops. Upgrading his PC is also a great thing. He's been letting his talents go to waste.

I hope in the future, everything he does will be full-length videos instead of only short loops.

Reactions: fringed72

blubbi_extrem

Sep 19, 2019

Now that I think about it, this is the first actual 'rough' animation I did. Definitely will try to do more. Really like this type of action in general, just a bit harder to animate compared to the usual stuff I do. It also hit me way later after I finished the animation that I could have went from a doggy style into this closer bend over pose and feel like I completely missed a really good oportunity...

As I mentioned in the previous post, I'm working on a new animation and should have some WIP's up in the next couple of days. Something that's a bit challenging to me is to try and come up with different kinds of transitions from any kind of pose that can work, but maybe I'm just overthinking and overcomplicating it more than it actually is. Best to jump into it and try to make it work.

As always, thank you for the support and stay safe out there!

Sindel_futa

Sep 13, 2020

Now that I think about it, this is the first actual 'rough' animation I did. Definitely will try to do more. Really like this type of action in general, just a bit harder to animate compared to the usual stuff I do. It also hit me way later after I finished the animation that I could have went from a doggy style into this closer bend over pose and feel like I completely missed a really good oportunity...

As I mentioned in the previous post, I'm working on a new animation and should have some WIP's up in the next couple of days. Something that's a bit challenging to me is to try and come up with different kinds of transitions from any kind of pose that can work, but maybe I'm just overthinking and overcomplicating it more than it actually is. Best to jump into it and try to make it work.

1645399969664.png

Braindead420k

Feb 28, 2020

the file was deleted can some one post another link plz

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes