Collection Video Amazonium Collection [2024-05-01] [Amazonium3D]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Sindel_futa

Sep 13, 2020
Content
<vid download

Started playing around with different methods to do the milk shake and honestly I think I like this one the best so far, it doesn't have the best control, but it feels more organic compared to the blender fluid sims.

As always, thank you for the support!

johnsmith145

Jan 20, 2021
He and other content creators, subjectxxx survival of the futa 2 does this as well, should make sure that leather gloves etc are removed from the models before using their hands in vaginas, cocks and the such. Is harley trying to kill poison ivy via masturbating her cock till they need to go to a hospital? Its a turn off and moronic.

Sindel_futa

Sep 13, 2020
Update from amazonium3d

Content

Something that kept bothering me while I was animating the last animation was the lack of any kind of foreskin movement. It feels like one of those things that just adds up to the whole animation to make it more organic even if it moves just a little. So the last couple of days I spent trying to get a functional foreskin and so far this is what I currently have. It's not perfect, but it's a start that I can keep working on. Something that maybe some of you will also notice is that the textures of the dong are different than before, it is also something I am trying to upgrade.

Another thing I've been working on is a Themyscira based scene or rather Diana's bedroom specifically. It's a bit large and still needs some work, but hopefully it's a start of maybe an entire Themyscira based set as I'd love to do more.

1643368142593.png

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes