Collection Video Amazonium Collection [2024-01-01] [Amazonium3D]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Nov 23, 2017
I would have liked a three-part story. Although it is also true that if they had announced the challenge more in advance, Amazonium would have prepared something better.
I was thinking, If he would have done something akin to what Nyl did.
3 Animations but all featuring the same character (different positions of course) to kind of have this mini story, spanned in these 3 animations.
Really wanted him to do more Martha and Annie lol.
Still, I think he did really good.

Sep 15, 2019
Should be an update in the next couple of days from what I asked. He's working on a new project at least. Apparently some Green Lantern stuff as constructs will be incorporated within the scenes. Also we should be getting a Lois Lane animation in the future since he made and ported her also.

Worstdevil

Jun 21, 2022
Should be an update in the next couple of days from what I asked. He's working on a new project at least. Apparently some Green Lantern stuff as constructs will be incorporated within the scenes. Also we should be getting a Lois Lane animation in the future since he made and ported her also.
What models does he use i mean does he make his own models or port daz models or does he use other's models
I really would like to know

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
March update 1 (sorry I can't post the pics)

Much needed update to let you guys know what I'm working on. Currently working on a Green Lantern themed animation with characters like Aya from the Green Lantern animated series and Soranik Natu from the comics. Had this idea of utilizing the lantern constructs with the action scenes to make some fun combinations with it. Also went with yellow/Sinestro Corps Soranik for this one to bring in that fear vs will theme.

Plan on doing some titty action with this one as I'm closing in on finishing the intro which thankfully with the new workflow took me nowhere near as long as before, which is great and feels very rewarding. Doubt cloth sim is gonna work for what I have in mind for this scene, but I can get use of it for other things and it can play a part before we get to the hotdog scene without any issues.

Now that I think about it, I'm definitely guilty of utilizing some obscure characters, but I think that's part of the charm for me. I love taking some lesser known characters and doing something with them.

Spent the good portion of the last few weeks practicing and relearning animation fundamentals ( which just showed how many bad habits I learned over the years ), learning jiggle simulations, learning substance painter ( which makes kitbashing outfits so much easier now ) and porting models. Last few weeks have been pretty much r&d as I'm trying to make my animations better than before.

One model I ported for future project that I wanna do is Lois Lane whom I'd like to pair up with Wonder Woman and make it like an interview themed animation where one question leads to another and... you get the picture ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Another thing I'm considering is if I'll continue doing pictures as I think it might be better to just do short animated pinups since it allows me to animate and very short stuff doesn't take long time to make even compared to doing a picture.

As always, thank you very much for the support and stay safe out there!

(Since I can't post pics I will tell you that the GL girl and Lois are fem. Soranik is FUTA).

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes