Collection - Video - Amazonium Collection [2024-05-01] [Amazonium3D]

1. 5.00 star(s)

SixtyNineGaming

Amazonium makes incredible stuff. If you are into dick girls, there's no one better. Instead of being thin waisted women with big tits and massive boobs, the women in these are buff and muscular, just the way I like them .

The animation, lighting, detail, pacing, audio and every other technical thing is also incredibly good.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Quest48

One of the only artists who uses beautiful futas with huge cocks and gorgeous slender bodies instead of those disgusting looking futas with giant tits and big fat asses. I love your girls, keep doing just what you're doing. Maybe in the future you might make some longer vids which would be great but other than that don't change a thing!
  3. 3.00 star(s)

The Subject

Anytime I download a collection like this, I like to sift through and delete everything I'm not into. Which is fine, I don't expect catering to my tastes, so I curate the experience myself and I don't hold that against the artist. For me, and there seems to be a release pattern to support this, the Wonder Woman videos are the bread and butter of the collection. They are quite good! The animations, the pacing, the scenarios, and pairings are very erotic for me. Nyl's models are fantastic and certainly add to the value of the videos. Unfortunately, Wonder Woman's mildly satisfied face staring blankly at the other woman is a let down. Wonder Woman's member is very large, and while the reactions of the one receiving it are fairly subdued as well, they are at least reacting. Plunging a two foot dick into someone else should be electric since the head and frenulum is passing uninterrupted for two feet! Two feet of uninterrupted pleasure. Yes, part of the appeal to Wonder Woman is her heroism; yes, this isn't huge in the grand scheme of things, and I've kept the videos, but her face only makes her "present" in the scene but not experiencing what I'm being sold that she's supposed to be experiencing. Tits, ass, dicks, and vaginas are certainly ingredients to erotica, but the face sells the sensations.