Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
Game starts and there is black screen... and that's that...
Then there is a series of error messages with SO004.AGF and some japanese letters gibberish, then some others similiar file errors and then there is infinet black screen.
Any ides what's got wrong?
Are you using Locale Emulator? You need that program to be able to play Japanese games or, failing that, to change the system locale to Japanese.

Dimo37

Jul 30, 2018
Ive found a fix, the main common problem here is the whole screen edges is broken, but you can fix that but terminating the game on task manager (end task) after you reopen the game, a screen will pop up for you to change the settings, just change aspec ratio and processing method until you get the smooth edges, do not change the direct3d settings. It should work especially in fullscreen, now my problem is im using lossless scaling and i wanted it window mode, the problem above only happens in windows mode -_- i cant upscale on fullscreen but in window mode the edges will broke, the fix i have found is go fullscreen and use magpie instead, 4kanime restore vl is the smoothest for me, tell me if you have found a better preset.
View attachment 2101147
You're the best, thanx for the tip my friend. Worked great

Riding-Weeb

Nov 17, 2017
Can someone tell me again how you get into the video settings screen and what you need to change to make the game unsharpened?

curlz

Jul 15, 2023
For some reason, I'm crashing upon clicking Settings and when clicking starting a new game it crashes in ~10 seconds.

injoker25

Apr 15, 2021
Can someone tell me again how you get into the video settings screen and what you need to change to make the game unsharpened?
force close it using end task, the game probably thinks the game settings is incompatible because of the force closure and it will prompt to change the settings

injoker25

Apr 15, 2021
if u got broken lines (End task the program) the next time u run age.exe a new settings will pop-up. if you cant end task cause the game in fullscreen, try alt + enter, or alt + shift+ enter (to window mode) OR if u have locale emulator installed, right click AGE.EXE > Modify Application Profile > type "/setting" on the textbox without the "quotation", the settings should pop up.

try changing the aspect ratio and processing method or whatever, u could also sreenshot the japanese settings and translate it on google translate so u have an idea on what u are changing, but usually the upper settings will do the trick (atleast for me) run age.exe everytime u change something to see if it works. If you change too much and have no idea to revert it back, go to users > (USERNAME) > App Data > Local > Eushully > 天結いラビリンスマイスター > delete (SYS4REG.INI).

The broken edges never worked for me on window mode, even if it says there its recommended, i just go with fullscreen and change the aspect ratio + processing method. if you make it work and youre not satisfied with it (You have bigger screen like mine) use magpie or lossless scaling (magpie works better for me tho 2d, vn games = magpie, 3d games = lossless).

(Before and after)

ponly8801

Apr 8, 2019
Is this still all MTL? Love Eushully but I'd rather actually pay something than read some garbage TL.

Bgammax

May 26, 2020
Is this still all MTL? Love Eushully but I'd rather actually pay something than read some garbage TL.
Its an edited MTL, which basically means that they used a tool to get the japanese to english, then went through the entirety of the text to ensure it still makes sense.

Its about the same quality as Alchemy Meister was, and its the same guy who did Castle Meister so no worries there

DarkDjinn

Sep 30, 2018
Do I download the game and play it as it is or do I need to download the translation patch? What about the appendages?

Bgammax

May 26, 2020
Do I download the game and play it as it is or do I need to download the translation patch? What about the appendages?
you can play the game as is, the translation patch is for those who got the game before it was fully translated and want to play in English

May 16, 2017
Booting this game up after a loooong time and the art looks granier than I remember. I did the force quit to bring up the graphics menu, but it's all still in Japanese and I don't know which settings to fiddle with to improve image quality. Some help?

urhelke2

May 31, 2022
Also does anyone know what a triangle means in union skills? Like when it shows "main" "support" positions a O means it works in that position and an X means it doesn't but what does a triangle in the support position mean?
Yes, I also would like to know that.

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
hope these guys ekeep doing more eushully games these are some of the best games out there and im pretty sad at the lack of english available. not that i can blame anyone these games are huge i cant imagine how much work it takes.

UnholyPhoenix

Oct 28, 2018
So i have a problem here. When I play on window mode, the graphic are kinda edgie, but when I play on full Screen, there's a black screen appearing between the drawing transitions that doesn't happen on window. Any fix for that?

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
So i have a problem here. When I play on window mode, the graphic are kinda edgie, but when I play on full Screen, there's a black screen appearing between the drawing transitions that doesn't happen on window. Any fix for that?
Try these settings.
For the options to come up just start the game and stop the process in windows task manager.

Good to know.
Anyway, if someone would give a shit, i got through trial and error what appear to be the most good looking setup:
View attachment 1656443
Is kind of a nuisance cause these options pop out only the first time, and the only way to "respawn" them is to delete a savefile in appdata. If there is a better way feel free to let me know.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Didn't work for me, there's still a fast black screen happening when the drawing changes on fullscreen
Could it be some kind of videocard setting? Some strange vsync, or other weird options? Try to make the videocard setting for this game all to deactivated or managed by the application. And never forget to run the game with japanese locale.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote