dkssudgktpdy

Mar 14, 2018
How are you supposed to install patch v1.03? The link provided in the full translation text file shows a download for "amayui_lm_103." Which is an application file running an installer, but when I try to run it, it says the game itself is not installed so it cannot apply the patch.

Is there a specific location I need to move the game files for the patch to run and apply?

hypnoaddict

Jan 9, 2021
Played half of the first one, got tired of defense levels. How good is the second one for gameplay / story needed? Also its still MTL?

sajuuk1988

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
First game of this series is better, the second game has a great focus on a small child that all characters are crazy for. I just cant get into it.

Bgammax

May 26, 2020
Second game definitely plays better, enemies are designed with an understanding of what skills are strong (such as soul shield and magic resistance) and are usually tough enough that you have to play with consideration of their strengths and weaknesses, especially bosses.
There're also some neat AI quirks like how the enemies will pretend to have to learn your resistances, which guarantees you get some use out of necklaces and such.

Storywise its pretty meh. As everyone else has said the story is focused on a new character, Kuu, who is a surprisingly well-written child, but its still a child. Easy to see how people might get annoyed with how pretty much every cutscene has to have them.

They also don't really do anything unique or interesting. I think my favorite part from my first playthrough was just getting to appreciate the more subtle differences between the Gaidal in this game and the one from Castle Meister.

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
I could do a translation myself, I know Jp, Kr, Chinese... but I'm too lazy. Anyway, here is my question to see if someone who has already played it can answer it, it says multiple penetration... does it mean what? Mp with sex toys or another idiot MC who shares his harem with randoms?

lein0862

Dec 6, 2019
I could do a translation myself, I know Jp, Kr, Chinese... but I'm too lazy. Anyway, here is my question to see if someone who has already played it can answer it, it says multiple penetration... does it mean what? Mp with sex toys or another idiot MC who shares his harem with randoms?
I know you are asking someone who has played it for an answer, but I am to assume it has something to do with the tentacles tag if I had to guess. I haven't gotten around to this one because I am backlogged with other games to finish and review.

Reactions: .-Shiraori-.

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
I know you are asking someone who has played it for an answer, but I am to assume it has something to do with the tentacles tag if I had to guess. I haven't gotten around to this one because I am backlogged with other games to finish and review.
Thanks, I have considered that they are tentacles too, but it is not bad to ask yesterday I finished a game of this type that had the same tag but it turned out that the MC also shared his harem with randoms

Bgammax

May 26, 2020
Yeah there's a scene with a slime, the MC, and a girl. Its probably the weirdest one. I haven't 100%ed it but I'm pretty sure that's where the tag comes from since Eushully usually doesn't include other guys

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
Yeah there's a scene with a slime, the MC, and a girl. Its probably the weirdest one. I haven't 100%ed it but I'm pretty sure that's where the tag comes from since Eushully usually doesn't include other guys
Alright if is that then i dont mind, thanks you

Exofortes

Feb 19, 2018
I got a very weird error, I can open the game but it will crash immediately if I click "Setting" in the Menu. I can't play because it will crash when load into the prologue and I can't figure out why.
I changed my system locale to Jap, downloaded the language pack, run the thing as administrator and even turn off my AV for good measure but still no result.
I'm using Win10 21H2
R5 3600
GTX 1650
Help :'(

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I got a very weird error, I can open the game but it will crash immediately if I click "Setting" in the Menu. I can't play because it will crash when load into the prologue and I can't figure out why.
I changed my system locale to Jap, downloaded the language pack, run the thing as administrator and even turn off my AV for good measure but still no result.
I'm using Win10 21H2
R5 3600
GTX 1650
Help :'(
the difference between changing region to japanese from win10 and lower is that the lower versions do install japanese fonts but not in win10 for some reason. my advice is get an older pc (or use vmware) install language pack on lower versions, then copy paste windows\fonts from old version to win10 version

as for why? because microsoft. because entitled millennials.

Reactions: Exofortes

Exofortes

Feb 19, 2018
the difference between changing region to japanese from win10 and lower is that the lower versions do install japanese fonts but not in win10 for some reason. my advice is get an older pc (or use vmware) install language pack on lower versions, then copy paste windows\fonts from old version to win10 version

as for why? because microsoft. because entitled millennials.
Thank you for your respond but I was messing around and in a moment of dumb luck, I changed the game's folder name to English and... it just work. I'm still baffled by this.

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
In terms of gameplay/story, which is better, this one or the first one? I played the first one but left it halfway out of boredom, which did not happen to me with Alchemy Meister, a 10/10 game

Reactions: Marcus_S

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
In terms of gameplay/story, which is better, this one or the first one? I played the first one but left it halfway out of boredom, which did not happen to me with Alchemy Meister, a 10/10 game
I've finished Alchemy Meister and loved it, so I agree with you, it's 10/10.
Castle Meister I did finish, got a bit overwhelmed by the end (I wouldn't say bored, but definitely not as excited, as in the start), but still liked it, the characters are nice, I liked them, the story is okay. (In Alchemy Meister for me it was the gameplay and the story, that I really loved).
Labyrinth Meister is okay, I'm still in the first chapter, so not much experience with it. It is an upgrade combat-wise to Castle Meister, I like the new support mechanic. The story is still in the beginning, so I can't say much on that.
All in all, I can recommend trying it, but if you didn't like Castle Meister, you might not love this. Mostly the same characters and an upgraded gameplay.

Reactions: Netan3

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
For those who have that MFCreateDXGIDeviceManager error, you are either on W7 which don't support it (so the game won't work) or on W8 and you need to install a video package (just google "MFCreateDXGIDeviceManager package"), it's already preinstalled on W10.

By the way, it's also the case for monster hunter rise but their a mod on nexus to play it on W7 :geek:
Does it mean those who have win7 can't play the game? I downloaded it yesterday and it tells me that I'm missing that and to my surprise I only find the packcage for win 8 and 10 I can't find it for win 7 rip for me

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Game starts and there is black screen... and that's that...
Then there is a series of error messages with SO004.AGF and some japanese letters gibberish, then some others similiar file errors and then there is infinet black screen.
Any ides what's got wrong?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote