Others Complete Amayui Castle Meister [Version: 2017/8/9] [Eushully]

Nadus

Sep 29, 2019
Can you tell me where to find the appends? I only got 3 and 5.
I don't recall exactly where i got them from but some i got from looking for all rather than specific and those just happened to be in the same zip.

Olmin91

Apr 14, 2019
Anyone got a 100% save for this? I'm done with the game after the first playthrough, kinda want to see the other scenes but no motivation left to continue on. thanks.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
14th May 2020 Update:
We have translated about 74% of all dialog, TLC progress has not changed but it seems the quality on recently translated dialog is much better than what was already done before (especially earlier dialog). We have had different translators over time which probably explains this difference in quality.
Our principal translator at this time is Raizu.
Hopefully this update will stop the "is this dead" comments for a while .
Also, please remember that this is a hobby project that people work on during their spare time. They have no obligations to do this and don't receive any (material) rewards in doing so.

figured id post an update on how they are doing in case others are fallowing still

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
translation is piss poor you can tell how often google translate is used and the walls of Japanese even on main story which is supposed to be translated

clystar

May 9, 2019
translation is piss poor you can tell how often google translate is used and the walls of Japanese even on main story which is supposed to be translated
use a VN reader my friend. all the dialogues have fans translated. But they don't wanna translate H-scene So maybe you can work that out using your phone and google translate it to your fantasies.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
use a VN reader my friend. all the dialogues have fans translated. But they don't wanna translate H-scene So maybe you can work that out using your phone and google translate it to your fantasies.
honestly dont even know how to use those text hooker programs tried in the past but diddnt get anywhere with it, its just frustraiting when you get most the story but large chunks of main arnt even translated. i understand no h-scenes thats fine you dont lose story not having all the sex translated haha but would be nice to get a small portion of it translated for some of the pillow talk that helps with character development, but its playable at least i guess.

on a side note anyone know what drops golden feathers been killing angels a bunch but no luck yet and i wanna make more green saint shoes before my next playthrough in ng+ havent gotten any or id just use the in game guide that tells you lol

Last edited:

aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
I've been trying to play this, but I just got stuck in Chapter 5. According to the wiki, to progress the main story you have to do this:

After the 1st Castle Gate Defensive Battle, do Spirit Road - Spirit Leak Path event (if you haven't done that already) and let 1 day pass: "?" other event appears in the Fortress that gives quest "Make [Earth Spirit Ship]" +recipe. Making it gives quest "Head to Spirit Leak Path with boat" and watch the Spirit Road - Spirit Leak Path again.

But for me, when I do the Spirit Leak Path event (and I've tried myriad different timings, including the exact one they describe) the event at Spirit Leak doesn't disappear and the ? event that is supposed to give me the recipe never occurs. I've gone over 20 days out from that point in playing normally and gotten nothing further. Did all the defensive battles and everything, then absolutely nothing. Went back a few times, tried doing it in other ways, even went back to Chapter 4 to try it again, but still nothing. Has anybody else encountered this glitch or might know how to fix it? Alternatively, if such a thing can be done with this game (I'm not sure), could anybody upload a save that's either at or past chapter 5 or NG+? I don't want to lose all the hours I spent up to this point.

Civilincubus

Aug 23, 2018
How does the game compare to Kamidori? Art, h-scene variety, gameplay, story, combat/building mechanics, replayability, that sort of thing?

rolero

Aug 6, 2017
Kamidori is definetly superior. Castle Meister has a cool town builder, but in the end, it is only there for some passive bonuses. The gameplay is almost the same, with more enfasis on summoned characters. The main flaw of the game is that it only has one route. By the 7th chapter, you need to fullfil some requirements to go ending A or ending B, but that's it.
The end game is also weaker, with less optional dungeons and a power curve too steep and unbalanced (you will struggle on the first one and then steamroll the rest once you are powerful enough)

Last edited:
Reactions: Civilincubus

pharcyde

Feb 5, 2020

Looks like it's pretty much done. I'm gonna give it a shot now, Kamidori is awesome.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Dialog Translation Patch v3 Incomplete (5th of March, 2021)
Has 73% of all dialog translated in Base Game + Append 1, only 3% TLC'd.
Sex scenes are not translated.

lol...they lost 1%, well it was playable before but dont be surprised when you hit spots with nothing but unreadable text

The0

Feb 18, 2019
If anyone else has this error where the game crashes as soon as you try to navigate to something other than the main menu (e.g. options, new game) try this:

- Set the PC's locale for non-Unicode programs to "Japanese (Japan)"
- Go to "Optional features" and add the feature called "Japanese Supplemental Fonts"
- Then you can go into the game's options to change the font to "MS Gothic"
Thank you, the supplemental font solved my issue. I was about to give up.

itazura

Jul 22, 2017
I've been trying to play this, but I just got stuck in Chapter 5. According to the wiki, to progress the main story you have to do this:

After the 1st Castle Gate Defensive Battle, do Spirit Road - Spirit Leak Path event (if you haven't done that already) and let 1 day pass: "?" other event appears in the Fortress that gives quest "Make [Earth Spirit Ship]" +recipe. Making it gives quest "Head to Spirit Leak Path with boat" and watch the Spirit Road - Spirit Leak Path again.

But for me, when I do the Spirit Leak Path event (and I've tried myriad different timings, including the exact one they describe) the event at Spirit Leak doesn't disappear and the ? event that is supposed to give me the recipe never occurs. I've gone over 20 days out from that point in playing normally and gotten nothing further. Did all the defensive battles and everything, then absolutely nothing. Went back a few times, tried doing it in other ways, even went back to Chapter 4 to try it again, but still nothing. Has anybody else encountered this glitch or might know how to fix it? Alternatively, if such a thing can be done with this game (I'm not sure), could anybody upload a save that's either at or past chapter 5 or NG+? I don't want to lose all the hours I spent up to this point.
TLDR: goddess rank 10, maybe.

This is months late, but I was stuck on this exact part. I think it's very possible that you need Goddess Rank 10. On my grind to 10 I got a cutscene with that prince guy that's using the spirit girl at around 6950/7000 points. I got rank 10, went to the royal city for the event with Fia, went back to the fortress, and the spirit girl was in the bottom right as a question mark event. After that scene, I got the earth spirit ship blueprints. Make recipes for points, look for missions with "rebuild statues" that you haven't 100% yet, level people to around 23 ish for their star events. I also cleared Gushuer Ruins for Diethelm's star event.

1620959112230.png
1620959124168.png

Reactions: aurinkojakuu

aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
TLDR: goddess rank 10, maybe.

This is months late, but I was stuck on this exact part. I think it's very possible that you need Goddess Rank 10. On my grind to 10 I got a cutscene with that prince guy that's using the spirit girl at around 6950/7000 points. I got rank 10, went to the royal city for the event with Fia, went back to the fortress, and the spirit girl was in the bottom right as a question mark event. After that scene, I got the earth spirit ship blueprints. Make recipes for points, look for missions with "rebuild statues" that you haven't 100% yet, level people to around 23 ish for their star events. I also cleared Gushuer Ruins for Diethelm's star event.

View attachment 1193811
View attachment 1193812
Thanks, posted in the other thread and people were giving the same advice, so I assume you're right about this (I just wonder why the wiki wouldn't mention this very critical thing). Going to try it out soon