• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Onhold Alterverse - Jade Shadow [Spring update 2024, part 1] [Suidakra]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Honestly, i dont like scat and bestialy must not a have too but if you decide yes i can life with that
Scat won´t be part of the game and bestialy will be absolutely optional, nobody will be forced to play a scene/mission with it.

The Office Wife had a scene in a restroom with her coworker
Oh, I know that scene. Somehow I was hoping for him to wet her shirt and she had to have a good excuse, why she is coming back all wet from lunch break. :LOL:

grandmagi

May 20, 2019
Will there be exhibitionism stuff in the future? I haven't played the game yet and sorry if this was already answered. Thanks

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Suidakra

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Will there be exhibitionism stuff in the future?
There will be outfits showing more skin later and if her outfits gets shredded in a fight she would not be able to hide it. Sooner or later at least one of the characters might end up nude in the public, bit this will take a while.

Skeeve1

May 10, 2022
Scat won´t be part of the game and bestialy will be absolutely optional, nobody will be forced to play a scene/mission with it.

Oh, I know that scene. Somehow I was hoping for him to wet her shirt and she had to have a good excuse, why she is coming back all wet from lunch break. :LOL:
I like it if i had a chance scenes not to play which i not like ( scat etc. ) so i like this art of game more.

:p a very good idea , wet piss-contest :p now the idea a girl piss on her t-shirt

Reactions: Suidakra

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
days passed.jpg
First little thing done for the next update, the days that have passed are now shown on the upper left (for the first 10 days),
you can turn it off with "page down".
By the way, even if I name the updates "day 1" or "day 4", it is not necessary to do the quests on that specific day.
You can go to gym 100 days in the row, push your stats and continue later, but I won´t recommand it.​

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
is there any approximate release date for the next update?
As this is just a hobby and I work on it on my spare time, I would say the next update should be ready end of April, if all runs smooth. There is a roadmap on the first post, which is updated frequently.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018

01a.png 02a.png
This might be the outfit for "[Story]The forest". Which one would you prefer?
More realistic (wearing something under the shirt) or the adult game outfit (who cares about underwear)?​

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Lewis.png
New character, principal Lewis. Older people might guess, which character from a 90s series I am referring to.​

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Little update:
The Nora quest is completely done
Tested another plug-in to hide the text, crashed the quest plug-in aswell :(
Today I will draw/create the woods map

Skeeve1

May 10, 2022
Pic 2 is good, Raquel look pic 3 and 4 more and more pissed , i think about her riped clothes.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
These look better on F95 than discord. Must be a tech issue
The video on Discord is made on lower resolution, maybe that´s the issue.

Pic 2 is good, Raquel look pic 3 and 4 more and more pissed , i think about her riped clothes.
At this point she isn´t happy about it.

I have to figure out, how this will work in fights, without making it complicated (don´t want to use too much variables and switches). But from now on, I can make the clothes damage work with all clothes in menu/scenes and sprites. Just need the renders for it. So I will make it happen step by step and not all in the next update.

Reactions: Skeeve1

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
progress update:
[Story]Overslept is written and scripted, renders missing
[Story]The woods is partly written and scripted, renders missing

Found a solution for auto-equipping weapons, but it will only work with the basic weapons and the civilian version of Raquel will not be able to use weapons anymore. But for now it is the best I can do, without changing character and classes files in a way that cause changes in chlothes, weapons, fights and scenes.

does anyone have a save at the start of the newest content?
Sorry, my actual saves won´t help you, as they include data for the next update and will cause crashes. I will try to keep in mind to provide saves with version updates.

Last edited:

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Not game related, but as my GF is somehow annoying me with her obsession about foxes, the character "Foxanne" came into my mind, something like Catwoman, but a fox.
01.png 02.png 03.png

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes