• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Onhold Alterverse - Jade Shadow [Spring update 2024, part 1] [Suidakra]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
AWP.png
Love it or hate it (or hate me). Based on the idea of the world greatest promoter of the Alterverse, Zack SNIDEr, we present you the Alterverse Wrestling Promotion (AWP). Enjoy wild, sexy and funny wrestling matches in the squared circle or other locations. Why is there a pool filled with mud in the backstage area? As soon as the roster stands and our promoter has chosen their attire, we want to welcome you in our world of entertainment.

Let´s welcome the first girl in our roster, a former agent, a natural redhead and a fan favorite right from the beginning, Alina "Texas Rattled Red" O´Sullivan!
AWP Alina introduction.png
Second girl in our roster, no other than former heroine and Martial Arts expert, Raquel "Latin Assassin" Lopez!
AWP Raquel introduction.png
Do you feel the earth shaking? We did it! We signed Thea "Godmother" Titley.
AWP Thea introduction.png
Number four might be our biggest underdog. She is in her last year at college and wants to enjoy the beauty of the world.
The shy "Netrunner" Yukina, accompanied by her sister Danika as her manager.
AWP Yukina introduction.png
Her mood brightens up, when her students behave bad, because she likes to send them into detention.
Welcome Mrs Amanda Pichler into our roster or "Miss Behaving", as she is called in AWP..
AWP Mrs Pichler introduction.png
Once a cop, always a cop. Will she be the good one or the bad one? All we know, she seems ready to clean the ring.
Welcome Nora "Little Boss Girl" Custos to the AWP roster.
AWP Nora introduction.png
She survived a zombie apocalypse, she dealt with hillbillys on a farm and now she is back in the civilization.
Welcome Sandra "The Survivor".
(Production note: She is shy on the camera, as the only living people she met in the last years, wanted to fuck or kill her)
AWP Sandra introduction.png
We tried the best, to get her into our fighting roster. But she is a smart leader and not a fighter,
so her perfect role in AWP is to be our general manager. Leona Norman is in charge, never forget about it!
AWP Leona introduction.png
You might recognize her, as she was an A+ celebrity years ago.
She had some hard times, but now she is back to show us that she is "Bigger Better Beauty", TripleB!
AWP TripleB introduction.png

Who is your favourite woman/girl and who might win the first AWP tournament?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shitstorm in 9, 8, 7.....
Honestly, don´t take it to serious, this will just be a little wrestling short story side project to get my head free from stress, working without pressure, guided by Zack and some community ideas.​

Last edited:

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Zack: Ladies and gentlemen I´d like to welcome you all, who arrived into "The Hamburg Arena" in Germany and people watching this on their monitors right now. The arena is packed with curious local... Hamburgers, who are ready to watch some ketchup, sweat and tears, being spilled onto our neat square shaped ring! Im Zack Snider and along with my "partner in crime"...
AWP 0 comm01.png
Sui: Suidakra!
Zack: Really?
Sui: Really!
Zack: We will be commenting for you all in this tournament.
AWP 0 comm02.png
Sui: Indeed and what a feast for the eyes it will be! 8 Girls fighting one vs one for an "Internet Mixedweight Championship Belt"! Which one of them will end wearing it around her waist? We shall find out after 7 matches.
AWP 0 comm03.png
Zack: And as you hear on the peoples reaction, the first match is about to start right now!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait, wait, wait or better stop it! This is about the game and not a stupid little wrestling promotion!

So, talking about the game, what is done so far?

quests
[Nora]Way of Corruption IV
[Story]Overslept
[Story]The woods

days passed are shown in the upper left
fights shouldn´t be that easy anymore
labels on map borders, showing the city area, you are about to enter
Children of the Dryed moved from slums to the park
clothes damage variants for some outfits
If pee content is activated, you can go to the toilet now (just a render of peeing Raquel, no benefits)
Extended recollection room with scenes and renders from the AWP short story project

built a testground for me as a developer, to be able to test and change things faster than before

What is missing
[Story]Meeting with allies - writing done, scripting and renders missing [EDIT, 2 days later: This is also done and ready now]
[Story]Dryeds hideout - drawn the new map, all the rest is missing

-----------------------------------------------------

At this point, I am quite optimistic to have this done in April.

Last edited:

Buffman666

Feb 21, 2021
I'm a sucker for wrestling/fighting! Looks amazing :D

Sorry you're struggling with dialogue, have you tried AI at all? Can put something generic in and then pull bits from the wall of text the AI spits out?

Reactions: Suidakra

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I'm a sucker for wrestling/fighting! Looks amazing
Zack and I decided to put the wrestling stories as an optional TV show into the game and recollection room. There is absolutely more to come (the first fight is totally done and already uploaded on Discord).

Sorry you're struggling with dialogue (...)
Well, I know, what I want to make happen (otherwise I can´t work on the renders now, haha), but somehow the quest feels rushed. Guess I have to accept it, stop to complain about it and deliver the result :LOL:
And I am not a fan of using AI in any way for the game. But thanks fur hinting.

EDIT: Life sucks, my grandmother passed away last night. I am not in the mood to work. Take what is ready and be warned that this is not bug tested and you will end up in a dead end.

Last edited:
Reactions: pacolel

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
AlterverseJadeShadow-Spring2024P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I am sorry to tell you, that I will put the game "on hold" for a while.
Honestly, the main reasons are time management and money.
As you can see in this thread, I was working on a rendered wrestling project besides the game. The result of it is, that I get way more attention on deviantart now and make some good money besides my regular job.
The game is a matter of my heart and I really loved to work on it, but if I have to decide between the game and making money with way less effort, I decide for the money right now, sorry.

leftyhouse44

Apr 24, 2020
I am sorry to tell you, that I will put the game "on hold" for a while.
Honestly, the main reasons are time management and money.
As you can see in this thread, I was working on a rendered wrestling project besides the game. The result of it is, that I get way more attention on deviantart now and make some good money besides my regular job.
The game is a matter of my heart and I really loved to work on it, but if I have to decide between the game and making money with way less effort, I decide for the money right now, sorry.
Where can we find your work on DeviantArt? Would be nice to check it out, big love for wrestling projects

Reactions: Suidakra

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
We all understand your decisions, at least I think
Thank you for being understanding, but I also had some negative feedback. I am okay with people being disappointed, but only 3 people paid little money for the game, so it isn´t a real loss for the rest.

Where can we find your work on DeviantArt? Would be nice to check it out, big love for wrestling projects
is my deviantart profile. The AWP will continue there for free, my paid work isn´t shown there, as the people paying me, post my work on their profile or keep it for themselves.

This is from one of the paid projects, still some kind of wrestling, but also something very different.
Britta vs Rockerin 13.png

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
alina or dana.png
Meanwhile agent Alina continues her life as an agent for the x-files "I don´t believe in aliens, Mulder"​

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
hello i want to know if this game has unmasking like green shadow?
Hello, so far there isn´t any unmasking, but it is planned to happen, when I am back on working on the game.
and secret identity stuff?
The agent seems to know about her secret identity or at least she has kind of an idea, right from the beginning.
And so far one of the other heroines identity is revealed (to her, not to the public) within the storyline.
very cool looking btw
thank you

Reactions: Jegal Taek
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes