2.20 star(s) 9 Votes

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, not interested in gay content. Good luck with your game, it had potential and would've been good if there would've been choices to avoid (not skip) the gay content. But by killing such important choices and with the heavy drop in writing (story was already all over the place, but makes even less sense now), this can only go to one place: IGNORE!
Good luck with your now KN, you will need it, because you seem not know your customer-/fan-base.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Well, not interested in gay content. Good luck with your game, it had potential and would've been good if there would've been choices to avoid (not skip) the gay content. But by killing such important choices and with the heavy drop in writing (story was already all over the place, but makes even less sense now), this can only go to one place: IGNORE!
Good luck with your now KN, you will need it, because you seem not know your customer-/fan-base.
Posts like this always beg the question: Why are people trying to read a VN when they can't even read the tags? Also, a dev choosing to write content for someone who isn't you doesn't mean that they don't know their audience. They just don't care about you and are writing for someone else. There are lots of VNs and games here that aren't for me, but I'm not presumptuous enough to think that because they don't shake my tree that they don't have an audience.

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
wtf happened w/ this update, suddenly Olena is a lesbian, the new girl is interested in the gay femboi, and most importantly, despite the dev's post earlier to the contrary, the gay shit was unavoidable. It's honestly impressive how fast this went from having high potential to just strait shitting the bed for what I'm going to guess is a large part of your initial audience.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022

Morho

May 16, 2023
wtf happened w/ this update, suddenly Olena is a lesbian, the new girl is interested in the gay femboi, and most importantly, despite the dev's post earlier to the contrary, the gay shit was unavoidable. It's honestly impressive how fast this went from having high potential to just strait shitting the bed for what I'm going to guess is a large part of your initial audience.
voting happpend and most of all persons involved in voting (5) wanted this content (3:2) so that is why dev continuing making this game great again :D or at least he think

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 125 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Jun 7, 2023
That was pretty weird. Not in a good way.

Unavoidable gay content. Which in itself is fine,except when the Dev promises something else.

The friends family is a bunch of manipulative,greedy assholes.They all act like they are so grateful,yet all they do is basically mooch off the MC. The MC gave one of them a job as an assistant to his secretary. We've seen precisely 2 people at the MC's company. How much assistance could his secretary really need,if she has time to hang out and suck off the MC. Or leave early to go to a spa. Or leave early to have lesbian sex.

A wildly incompetent,doormat of a MC. Also,the MC,is very,very subby.

The whole lesbian thing between Olena and the secretary,comes off as NTR.
The MC is clearly not happy about it. Yet spends a bunch of time going woe is me.
Bruh,fire them. Put the friends family up somewhere else. Problem solved.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 9 Votes