Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Alternative Family [v0.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 936 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 133 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 98 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well just checking to see if the dev added a choice to avoid (NOT just skip) the forced she-boy (loli trap) gay content. And that's a big NO...As it stands I'll check back and see if changes are added in future updates to the story.
Any NEW changes for the she-boi and other content (totally avoidable or removed), which I mentioned in an earlier post?

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Any NEW changes for the she-boi and other content (totally avoidable or removed), which I mentioned in an earlier post?
Na, at first you could skip the first scene, and there where some other choises, but now this is just a kinetic railroad VN.
Renders improved a lot. Story and mechanics droped in the same way.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Got a missing image 492 when meeting Olena's first client.

Another issue showed up on the day Mila comes over, after we go to office, then Interpol house then suddenly the girls are at the athletic center a day early.

A few time wrong names for speaking, too.

Last edited:

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Thanks to whoever updated this thread, I noticed that the change log is missing so here it is.
V0.4 change log:
- shorter dialog lines, around 2 to 3 lines.
- a new method of writing to improve the conversations.
- scenes with Ryan (the femboy) are not skippable anymore ( I just don't see the point in that).
- more than 320 renders.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
View attachment 2725000

Killing me softly, with this poll, killing me ... soooft ... ly, with the poll ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting though...due to your story's she-boi content NOT being avoidable, it limited and narrowed your fan base.
Thanks to whoever updated this thread, I noticed that the change log is missing so here it is.
V0.4 change log:
- shorter dialog lines, around 2 to 3 lines.
- a new method of writing to improve the conversations.
- scenes with Ryan (the femboy) are not skippable anymore ( I just don't see the point in that).
- more than 320 renders.
Well good luck, though you limit your potential fan base with that drastic change. (The community majority, are straight males...who will just pass on forced gay content.)

Kimliksiz

Oct 26, 2019
There are several aspects that I found to be lacking. Firstly, the characters seem to be quite dull and lack any real facial expressions. This can make it difficult to connect with them emotionally and can detract from the overall experience. Additionally, the visual quality of the game is somewhat lacking, which can make it less enjoyable to play.

Furthermore, I found the story to be quite illogical. It can be frustrating when a game's narrative doesn't make sense, and unfortunately, this was the case here. Additionally, the female characters' styles were all over the place and didn't seem to match up with one another. This can make it more challenging to become invested in the game's world and characters.

Another issue I had with the game was the lack of animation. While there were some animated sequences, I felt that there wasn't enough to really bring the game to life. Additionally, there was no choice mechanism, which can make the game feel somewhat linear and less engaging.

Finally, Overall, while the game had some potential, it fell short in several areas, making it difficult to recommend.

Reactions: prezes777

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Given the heavy eastern european (Ruglish? Uklish?) this VN gives me heavy vibes of the old Dan Akroyd and Steve Martin "Two Wild and Crazy Guys" skits on SNL. Even the pretty rough anim work contributes to that. IOW it's so bad it's good. The Femboi needs to come out of her shell and in a few more places. Maybe get treated to a shopping spree and started on the high heels life.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
What's up with the several "MC" instead of the Name? It's not a major issue, but it is annoying.

The plot is going from bad to worse, losing consistency and interest with each update. I could say the sex scenes are saving the game, but, not really. What sex scenes there are, are rushed, blink and it's over, or simply not shown at all. Evelyn and Oriela(?) spend the night having sex, we got one short scene... Damn. The hot tub scene, gone in 30 seconds.

I hope the Dev can do better, but he needs to read the critics. This game is heading to life support, with a Reserved Prognosis. Something will need to be improved, if not the sex, at least the story. If not the story, at least the sex.

Right now it feels like it's 2 updates from Abandoned. I hope it's still salvageable.

Peace :)

Reactions: Azsouth and rskr
2.20 star(s) 9 Votes