VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Alternate Legends of the Avatar [v0.3.0] [Apexoid]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 250233

awesome concept, awesome gameplay, awesome art style,awesome story line, etc...... I always thought about the kinky side of this tv series while watching it, and this game have been so helpful to fulfill that dream.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v0.1.0 Public...

Originally Reviewed on 01/01/2018

Tis decent for a sexual parody so far...

Visuals are 2D hand drawn, in a similar style to The Avatar series... Same with the backdrops...

The script is short for only being Book One of this visual novel/game... There is a small amount of broken English, but I understood most of it... The plot basically is a topsy-turvy version of The Avatar, making fun of it through sexual theme... Such as the, overly used, Family sex bit between the brother and sister characters... There really isn't much to this early public release, as it's more of a short introduction... And you can tell it is meant to be a sexual parody...

Overall, I've never really been a Avatar fan, although I've seen a couple episodes... Plus I've seen the movie adaptation... But this VN/Game is drawn well, and has some serious moments and of course the intended sex scenes that are meant to be hilarious... For me a few of them made me chuckle a little bit, but I didn't find them hilarious... Perhaps a fan of the original will find more humor in this one... I've played a different game making fun of the same series, and found that one a bit more fun to play/read, but this one is alright for what it's trying to do... I don't see myself returning to check out future development of this on any time soon... Perhaps way later into it's development...