Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
apexoid alternate legends banner.png
Overview:

Alternate Legends of the Avatar is a unique Visual Novel in development, which tells - as the title of the game series suggests - an alternative story about the adventures of the Avatar (and the rest of the characters from the The Last Airbender universe)!

The game will consist of 3 Books, which will come together as a continuous story, where your choices will determine how things play out.

Updated: 16/2-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.3.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - -
APK
by @booom313:
Thanks to @Nightingale97

1sokwalk.png 6katsokenj.png 30katang.png 50katsokjerk.png 64l1angkatsok.png 81katanglimp.png

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
@crust moved your game to the games section for you.
Thanks for sharing it with us:eek:penedeyewink:

Cheers

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Well, we already have a great Avatar game that's even divided into three books and is more than halfway finished, so let's see how well this one goes up against it.
*four books

I don't mind another Avatar game though, the more the merrier. Art seems decent (from the screenshots) but I hope he doesn't go overboard on the choices. Choices are great but design wise, they can be a bitch later on in development.

s_1_n

Nov 19, 2016
can anyone tell me how many content is in the demo? or how long would it take to finish the demo?

kampiria

Aug 20, 2017
i see ty lee i upvote.

we already have a decent avatar game out there*

i agree the art on four elements is pretty darn good,
but the story is trash and the characters arent done well.

so lets hope this one gets a good story or atleast have the characters actually be somewhat close to the show.

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Art is really nice... finally someone who can paint pretty feet. Also it is pretty kinky and i would let her hide Aang's juice in her "exotic" place any day ;) Looking forward to the next version *thumbs up*

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I'm always happy to see more games or VNs themed after Avatar! The artwork is more than decent, and rather close to the original style, which is obviously a plus. The writing is pretty good as well, with a decent amount of choices so far.
I tend to play with no music at all, but this time I just went with it. The general track that is played through most of the time is okay, but the funky track that's supposed to be sexy is just kinda goofy and kinda out of place, I would've ditched it.

Overall, looks very promising, I even prefer it to MITY's "Four Elements Trainer" because of the story and the incest aspect. :evilsmile::eazyHype:

Last edited:
Reactions: n0b0dy and Krull

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
Lol, after further inspection, you might be right.
i hope the developer didn't get sued for "improper" use of copyrighted material.......
Yeah, the faces and a lot of the artwork look suspiciously close to the original stuff.

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
Well, we already have a great Avatar game that's even divided into four books and is more than halfway finished, so let's see how well this one goes up against it.
by now, it seems like there are more games including Korra, than Lara Croft

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
LOL the last pic, does aang have a lil dick! Poor kataraXD
well, or it could be a "blood penis". if so she will be positively surprised when it grows bigger ;).

about the pics: i think some backgrounds are stolen from the main series. but still, that developers knows how to draw.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes