• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG Completed Alternate DiMansion Diary [v1.02] [Sprite Hills]

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

BakaMangaka

Oct 25, 2017
Please help TnT
Where Can I find the bird medal and the green key? :confused:
I almost reach the true ending, but I don't have those items

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
This was really cute. Love the undressing animation in the bathroom. Edit-

SPOILERS
My only complaint is lack of nudity. You undress her in the bathroom and the house just lets her get her clothes back. And then the creatures ripping them off, and again she gets them back immediately and that time you don't even see her. Would have been nice if she lost her clothes, making the choice between leaving the mansion and staying harder for her.

Never mind! That was amazing!Right after I got to the scene where the house steals her clothes!

Last edited:
Reactions: emforhs123

larumoco

Jan 22, 2019
I loved this game i played it in one go and it became instantly one of my favorites.I loved the visuals, the sexual tension and the ramp up in debauchery.

I would really love finding more similar games

Reactions: Ninthja
Jul 20, 2017
Part of me wants to love the game but fuuuuuck puzzles also its clear to anyone who looks at this with logic the main character gets at least one of her friends like super raped if not both EVEN AFTER THEY CAME LOOKING FOR HER WORRIED, just because it happens to you doesn't mean you get a free "get someone raped" card seriously...what the fuck? For the record it was well done and i'm all for the message of being honest with ones self but what happens in the post game is REALLY NOT OK. Im not trying to ruin it for others who actually liked it enough to ignore MASSIVE plotholes like that but for the love of what the fuck ever god any individual reading this believes in don't ignore it. Hate me if you will I wont blame you.

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
I really love this game, and the comedic turn towards the true ending was the icing on the cake. I would love to find more games like this

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
I love sprite games and I dont like pregnancy in games. I love corruption and puzzles. Is there any other games you can recommend like this one? I remember one that had ntr in it where you could choose a friend of yours(girl) personality and the both actions through the gameplay and the ending will depend on it. Like if you choose her to be like a bitch she will do ntr stuff with your friends etc. but since I've already finished that game too which was also in a mansion Im looking forward to any similar games.

Edit: I've found the game I just mentioned. Its "A Gentle Girl and A Short Escape". Also another similar game with puzzles and escape material would be Panic Party. But Im looking for another game especially pixel art ones.

Last edited:

tarroke

Aug 12, 2019
Wow talking about some fine and true pixel"ART" here, this game i simply awasome. It reminded me a lot about old school, point'n'click adventure games where clue finding and puzzle solving were the main mech.
These sort of games were never my thing as, me being dumb as a sack of hammers, I was never able to get very far.

Similar here without the walkthrough I got stuck on picking the key from under carpet at the very start and even with it I simply could not get past the tri color ball puzzle.

That aside I enjoyed the game immensely but sincerest thanks to rambool for providing the save sparing me some teeth grinding.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Did anything change for the official English release in comparison to the original translation? Anything added or removed?

rextaku777

Apr 5, 2018
hello can i ask one thing ? why when i download your guys save file and replaced it with mine it cannot be load and become error ?? is it i doing right thing ? or there is some software that i must download it please answer guys because this kind of problem has been infected to the other game too like dark hero party.

animal idiot

Jul 6, 2018
hello can i ask one thing ? why when i download your guys save file and replaced it with mine it cannot be load and become error ?? is it i doing right thing ? or there is some software that i must download it please answer guys because this kind of problem has been infected to the other game too like dark hero party.
To be honest I have no idea either.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
I think Wolf RPG Editor's save files contain info that identifies the game version they were made in and the game will read it and recognize the minute difference as something that makes it crash. The change can be as small as "this save file was made in a version of the game encrypted by the fan translated English version of Wolf RPG Editor instead of the original Japanese version." I'm not sure exactly how the engine checks this, though. It's possible it's a header somewhere in the file that you could easily modify to make it compatible, or it might be more complex.

A lot of these threads and the save files shared within were made when the threads were hosting fan translations instead of Kagura Games' published re-translations. This means that any saves shared before the version hosted therein was switched are now incompatible with the new versions of the game. So... Yeah, bad luck.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
View attachment 802970

How do i get rid of this??
First time I've seen something like that,
but right click on the Game.ini file,
Properties,
then at the bottom, in the "Attributes" section,
Untick the "Read-only" box.

(If there is a "Security" section bellow the "Attributes" section, click "Unblock")

Then click OK.

If that doesn't work, try running the game as Admin

Marco215

May 25, 2020
First time I've seen something like that,
but right click on the Game.ini file,
Properties,
then at the bottom, in the "Attributes" section,
Untick the "Read-only" box.

(If there is a "Security" section bellow the "Attributes" section, click "Unblock")

Then click OK.

If that doesn't work, try running the game as Admin
It didn't work, how do i run the game in Admin?

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes