• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG Completed Alternate DiMansion Diary [v1.02] [Sprite Hills]

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
This is a nice game... The atmosphere is really creepy and there is a lot of animations, normal ones like opening doors and pulling back a carpet to look underneath... It's quite immersive and I found myself enjoying the mood of the game very much.

Reactions: Ninthja

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
So here i think is complete save, full gallery and stuff.
The only new things i noticed is - new bg for tentacle-scene and new CHAIR 2 scene after returning to the mansion. The scene itself is a little dissapointing though since most is happening under the table lol.
But still its super nice that this beautiful game is being updated. Lookin forward to other games of this dev.

Last edited:

Mr. SWIFT

May 25, 2019
I hate to ask for help, but I'm stuck.
I have found the green medal, red medal and the blue medal, but I cannot find the orange / yellow dog medal, and I don't know where to look.
please help if you can

hoklinad

Dec 1, 2018
That ending was fabulous.

I love games that justifies in-game lore in such a way. I am not fond of pixelated H-scenes and the entire lack of actual voicelines, but that ending made it all worthwhile.

Even only after a few RPGMaker "escape the magic-ass mansion" games, I was already getting tired of the depressive mood, bittersweet endings, and no justification for the magical stuff happening besides: "Yeah, magic stuff exists. Deal with it".

That afterstory only made it even better.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
The only new things i noticed is - new bg for tentacle-scene and new CHAIR 2 scene after returning to the mansion. The scene itself is a little dissapointing though since most is happening under the table lol.
But still its uper nice that this bautiful game is being updated. Lookin forward to other games of this dev.
thank you, but when I put the saves in the folder, it doesn't register them. Am I supposed to put them in local low or roaming too?

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
thank you, but when I put the saves in the folder, it doesn't register them. Am I supposed to put them in local low or roaming too?
Dont really know about roaming folder for rpgmaker, so i took them from local. And tested - with them there is saves, w-out - no. So i uploaded them. Do you have latest version of the game?

May 2, 2018
Still not 100% sure what to do after putting the blue ball into the grate. It just closed. I balanced both sides again, but nothing happened. Still can't find the battery for the flashlight. Any help would be awesome.

emforhs123

Jan 28, 2018
But still its uper nice that this bautiful game is being updated. Lookin forward to other games of this dev.
Big appreciation mate. Thanks!

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
I just played this through and enjoyed it a good bit. I’m going to give his other game a shot since it’s here on the site too.

Aug 12, 2017
Wah, pretty good game, and i'm not a special fan of a sprite games, but this is so entretaining, and the secret note of the developer at last of the game is hilarious XD

Sid Lut

Oct 15, 2017
That ending was fabulous.

I love games that justifies in-game lore in such a way. I am not fond of pixelated H-scenes and the entire lack of actual voicelines, but that ending made it all worthwhile.

Even only after a few RPGMaker "escape the magic-ass mansion" games, I was already getting tired of the depressive mood, bittersweet endings, and no justification for the magical stuff happening besides: "Yeah, magic stuff exists. Deal with it".

That afterstory only made it even better.

Hey do you have any recommendations for puzzle escape room mansion games like this? The only one that comes to mind is Dusty's castle but i love these kind of games if theres any youd recommend?

Reactions: Ninthja
4.50 star(s) 31 Votes