3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
is there a plan for an animated tag?

I mean you got incest and milf tags, animated tag would make this such a banger

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
That's not Harem. That's poly. We don't really care if it's skippable or not. Most of us would want it to be avoidable.
That's a matter of personal opinion. As per the site rules: Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]

Historically, harems were usually rife with lesbian sex while the man was unavailable. I would argue that it's not poly unless the women all romantically love each other, and consider themselves each other's girlfriends. If they're just fooling around with MC's consent, it's still a harem.

Shooters

Dec 26, 2023
despite a couple inconsistencies with the timeline/plot this seems to be off to a good start and is enjoyable so far, hope this continues to develop!

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Sorry might be a little lost in what you are asking, but all adult content will always include the M.C and there won't be any NTR content of the women with other men(sorry to anyone who is looking for that). As for the avoiding content issue, I am intending for all the women who get involved with M.C to only end up with the him by the end of the story and have a happy ending. So all content in my mind has to be canonical, but I still wanted to give some choice to reader in picking what they wanted to see. Feel free to think of any content you do not like as non-canon if it helps. I hope you still continue to read the story as it develops, but I understand if this turns you away from it.
Okay, let me break it down to simple questions.

1) will girls fuck each other? (doesn't matter even if it happens off-screen)
2) will the players be able to stop them from fucking each other?(I'm not talking about skipping it. I'm hoping for it to be completely avoidable.)

Skipping = happens but you don't see. Avoidable = doesn't happen at all

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shamtiiomi

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
Really solid release, the characters are likeable and the story is nicely laid out, will be interesting to see how the organization will play into things moving forward. Was pleasantly surprised by the amount of content since it's the first release, I typically avoid 1 or 2 day time framed games because I personally enjoying lengthy releases, but you managed to pack a good amount. As for negatives, there were only a few I caught such as "im" instead of "I'm" and the companion calling the MC Jay despite the name change when talking to Vanessa on the couch after her fainting. As long as the grammar is readable I don't really care all that much, but figure I'd mention it in case you wanted to clean it up

Now the only choices so far are do you want to see or skip sexual content, but no choices that effect the story or anything else, so I'm curious if their will be gameplay choices or just sexual content/love interest choices

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
that is just so... weird.

Some strange religion thing or something? I'm honestly curious.
It has nothing to do with religion. I'm just tired of lesbians.

Few months ago when I started playing these adult games I was neutral about lesbians. Sure it's nice to look at naked girls but I barely felt aroused seeing them fuck.

Now, because most of the people don't mind lesbians, Devs started to put more of it. They also assume every guy like lesbians and make lesbian contents unavoidable.

There is a game where a girl said she will fuck MC only when he hooks her up with an another girl. There are many games where the inexperienced LI is first corrupted by her slutty bestfriend and then passed her to MC to finally take her 'virginity'. Many games out there where the LI says she's virgin only to find out much later in the story that she fucked girls of the whole town. Most of the times MC ends up becoming the third wheel.

I just understood that Devs get away after doing these things a lot of time just because 'lesbians are hawt'. So, I don't like unavoidable lesbian content mostly because I'm irritated.

Since most of the times unavoidable lesbian games are not tagged I ask Devs before trying any game.

Hope that cleared up things?

Mr.J_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
is there a plan for an animated tag?

I mean you got incest and milf tags, animated tag would make this such a banger
I do plan on learning how to do animations as well, but have other things I'd like to focus on. If I can I would like to add some animations before the year is done so please stay tuned.

IAmBread4181

Feb 2, 2023
- please remember:
this is a game - jeez! What's this all about everytime with the reality?!

- it's not that bad...I've seen / read worse (IMO).

best regards
while i've seen worse that doesn't excuse this one for having a grammar or spelling mistake in just about every sentence

Mr.J_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Okay, let me break it down to simple questions.

1) will girls fuck each other? (doesn't matter even if it happens off-screen)
2) will the players be able to stop them from fucking each other?(I'm not talking about skipping it. I'm hoping for it to be completely avoidable.)

Skipping = happens but you don't see. Avoidable = doesn't happen at all
1) Honestly Yes, if it does happen the M.C will likely be there and involved, but without spoilers two of the girls will eventually start something and the M.C will find them and join in.
2) To make it completely avoidable as in the M.C telling them no, and it not happening at all. I hadn't really thought of that, I thought giving people the option to skip would be enough. You know "out of sight, out of mind".

Sorry if this isn't a good enough alternative for you, I understand if this or other content in my story turns you away from it. Believe me I have read some good stories that I dropped because certain kinks were forced on the reader. That is why I added a skip scene option. Things is I've written specific relationships to progress in a certain way between the females themselves and between the females and M.C, because these will spark events I have planned in the future. I still hope you stick around and can enjoy the rest of the story.

Mr.J_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Really solid release, the characters are likeable and the story is nicely laid out, will be interesting to see how the organization will play into things moving forward. Was pleasantly surprised by the amount of content since it's the first release, I typically avoid 1 or 2 day time framed games because I personally enjoying lengthy releases, but you managed to pack a good amount. As for negatives, there were only a few I caught such as "im" instead of "I'm" and the companion calling the MC Jay despite the name change when talking to Vanessa on the couch after her fainting. As long as the grammar is readable I don't really care all that much, but figure I'd mention it in case you wanted to clean it up

Now the only choices so far are do you want to see or skip sexual content, but no choices that effect the story or anything else, so I'm curious if their will be gameplay choices or just sexual content/love interest choices
I would like to test some different types of mechanics in the future, but at the moment I'm more focused on progressing the story. The zombie story I have planned will have at least 2 routes (Maybe more) in how the story develops based on choices you make, So I might test that out at some point in this story. As for day cycle I might change that into just chapters in the future, I had started writing the story in terms of days and it sort of stuck.

Reactions: Shooters

Mr.J_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
It has nothing to do with religion. I'm just tired of lesbians.

Few months ago when I started playing these adult games I was neutral about lesbians. Sure it's nice to look at naked girls but I barely felt aroused seeing them fuck.

Now, because most of the people don't mind lesbians, Devs started to put more of it. They also assume every guy like lesbians and make lesbian contents unavoidable.

There is a game where a girl said she will fuck MC only when he hooks her up with an another girl. There are many games where the inexperienced LI is first corrupted by her slutty bestfriend and then passed her to MC to finally take her 'virginity'. Many games out there where the LI says she's virgin only to find out much later in the story that she fucked girls of the whole town. Most of the times MC ends up becoming the third wheel.

I just understood that Devs get away after doing these things a lot of time just because 'lesbians are hawt'. So, I don't like unavoidable lesbian content mostly because I'm irritated.

Since most of the times unavoidable lesbian games are not tagged I ask Devs before trying any game.

Hope that cleared up things?
I can understand that, personally it feels a little off to me when stories do that. I made it a priority for me that M.C wins over the girls through his own actions. While there will be some lesbian like content it will mainly happen with the M.C present or joining in at some point. Also these won't occur until late into the story when it feels like the girls relationships have progressed far enough for it, and not just be a sex scene for the sake one. I don't know if I mentioned this, but I do want the sex scenes to have some feeling of natural occurrence.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I do plan on learning how to do animations as well, but have other things I'd like to focus on. If I can I would like to add some animations before the year is done so please stay tuned.
this is to be expected of a 1st time developer. some advice from a guy who has seen people get burnt out: don't move at others pace. take your time and pace yourself so the game is developed in the way you want

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
this is to be expected of a 1st time developer. some advice from a guy who has seen people get burnt out: don't move at others pace. take your time and pace yourself so the game is developed in the way you want
thats solid advice (y)

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
thats solid advice (y)
I've seen a few good games get abandoned because the developer was trying to constantly update and cater to everyone. some developers have reasons like it was taking a toll on their health and others were just burnt out and not finding the enjoyment they had when they first started. you can use the site to find games where they have the abandoned tag on it from a few years ago and these games had some real potential but devs ultimately gave up for 1 reason or another

Reactions: ImperialD

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Pretty good start, I'm actually interested in the story. Hope the visuals improve as story and dev progress but I am waiting for the update already.

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
Bro, you learn this shit BEFORE you go. :rolleyes::coffee:
I disagree. The best way to learn is by doing. You don't have to play his game and he is asking nothing of you. I love to see people taking up new skills and sharing with the community.
I disagree as well, practice is often the best teacher. Because before that you never know the amount you need to learn for it to be sufficient to be able to do things successfully. You can learn for a month, you can learn for a year or two - this way you don't have any waymarks of what amount of knowledge and skills is going to be sufficient before actually starting doing things.

And when there's a certain task you took upon yourself - you start to research for what things are needed for completing that task, and why. This way you learn only necessary things for that task to be completed - not less than it's necessary, not more than it's necessary.

Last edited:

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
I can understand that, personally it feels a little off to me when stories do that. I made it a priority for me that M.C wins over the girls through his own actions. While there will be some lesbian like content it will mainly happen with the M.C present or joining in at some point. Also these won't occur until late into the story when it feels like the girls relationships have progressed far enough for it, and not just be a sex scene for the sake one. I don't know if I mentioned this, but I do want the sex scenes to have some feeling of natural occurrence.
OK good enough for me.
as long as mc is involved, I can deal.
so basically group sex? alright.
as long as mc is still the center point of it.

but pure girl on girl without mc for me is a NOPE.

So happy to hear this at least.

good luck!

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
I would like to test some different types of mechanics in the future, but at the moment I'm more focused on progressing the story. The zombie story I have planned will have at least 2 routes (Maybe more) in how the story develops based on choices you make, So I might test that out at some point in this story. As for day cycle I might change that into just chapters in the future, I had started writing the story in terms of days and it sort of stuck.

Thanks for the response, I'm actually excited about that cause I am a zombie FREAK lmao. Keep doing what your doing, honestly even doing "days" instead of "chapters" can work if your going to be packing a god amount of content in there like this one. Plenty of games just has maybe 5 minutes of reading, no progression, or anything.

And again, you should feel very proud about this launch, I have yet to see a perfect first game initial release, but this was really well done, and I think other players will be patient and being helpful with feedback to assist you in improving your skills

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes