Unity Completed Alps and the Dangerous forest [v1.1a/UNCEN 3.1] [x-rabbit]

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Not really new considering the update is more than a year old but you can find it at post #65. For some reason the guy above did not include it in the mega link. The uncensor patch and whatever translations you find are optional in the torrent and you must apply them yourself. If you don't like the translation just delete the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.en.txt file from bepinex/translation and let google do the job and regenerate it.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
try installing this or a similar pack. Also try running the game with dedicated graphics card if you have one

Zach_Crimson

Jul 22, 2019
try installing this or a similar pack. Also try running the game with dedicated graphics card if you have one
i don't think i do since it's a laptop that my dad owned plus i don't have the money for anything decent like that

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
is the version for which the uncensor patch was made for. It won't work on any other. is the uncensor patch. Extact the archive and overwrite the file "resources.assets" in "Alps and the Dangerous forest_Data" folder. Simple as that
Google Drive

Last edited:
Reactions: O-Zen and StonedPa

Grabity

Feb 13, 2019
Where does this save file go...? I've got it in every file at this point and nothings working...

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes