Unity Completed Alps and the Dangerous forest [v1.1a/UNCEN 3.1] [x-rabbit]

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes

Disillusionist

Dec 23, 2017
Right, so this is a stretch considering this thread is like, from 2018. But I just finished the game and I really like the ending credits song. Running it through some music finding apps gives no results, so is anybody aware of the song they used and/or able to grab it for me?

Edit: Yeah I definitely need to get my eyes checked. Thread STARTED in 2018. It's too late for this.

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
I love how the in-game description of the MC says she is "weak and shy". Yeah, so weak you pull yourself up and down ropes all day, shimmy up ledges, push crates, carry water back and forth, jump 3 meter gaps, run across a whole forest dodging blows... That's top tier obstacle course athletics! This girl isn't weak, she just has low self-esteem! Should give her a sword and teach her to slice the fuck out of these monsters!
I think they meant weak on the part of not being able to fend for herself rather than utility. Anyone can climb ropes and ladders and drag abox.

peeks1

Dec 30, 2021
i found a bug where when you are under attack from the giant plant thing in the cave you cant clime the vine

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
This was... oddly good at times. Still a buggy mess but oddly good. Certainly has a 'LIMBO'-esque style about it.

I think the one thing that stands out to me is, despite the horrible in-game animations, was how expressive Alp's face is depending on her situation. The 'movies' are definitely the highlight, though. Shame there's only two of those.

Oh! And the music is also pretty darn good. Except for how chirpy that end theme is. XD

zuerabraba

Apr 11, 2020
This was... oddly good at times. Still a buggy mess but oddly good. Certainly has a 'LIMBO'-esque style about it.

I think the one thing that stands out to me is, despite the horrible in-game animations, was how expressive Alp's face is depending on her situation. The 'movies' are definitely the highlight, though. Shame there's only two of those.

Oh! And the music is also pretty darn good. Except for how chirpy that end theme is. XD
hey bro, do you still have any game files there? when i try to open it on my pc it works but the screen stays white

Shellfish Person

Sep 27, 2022
My game is windowed mode and I cannot find a way to get it to play on Full Screen, not to mention that my when I clicked the gallery, it doesn't show anything (empty boxes) and the game freezes (sound still works), pls help

(image is croppeed btw, in reality it's only like, 1/4 of my screen)
1664718140296.png

Wow132666

Jul 14, 2021
Anyone know of any other good games like this? Only other one I can find is Priestess Lust, after searching this site for a while. I like this game specifically cause of both the animations and the fact that its a non-combat sidescroller, which seems to be rare, and tentacles are a plus.

Reactions: azginkedyy

Niteriver

Feb 23, 2023
How to get past wooden dog after the tree falls? I climb the vine then stand on a leaf but then there is nothing to do. I tried timing the leaf for it to lift the dog but it seems impossible.

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
I don't get why this is getting so much praise. It's like an old school point and click adventure game. The animations are well done but everything's so zoomed out and it's fairly one note.

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes