Blaze666

Jul 11, 2018
my game crashes every time i try to battle the second ghost in the intro
an error about a nemesis transparent missing

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
The creator started the game a long time ago. However he got deployed in the military and had to drop the game for a long time. So I geuss the game had been on a long hiatus, with him only recently picking the game back up. As a result, alot of the game could be considered a bit out-dated.
I dont know about military! Crouler never says, or said, anything about that. One of last posts says, he started the game when was a teen and now he's so busy with work/life he hasn't had the time to give the game the same attention. Prior to that the game saw 10 day updates on his blog. Actually before that Crouler said he moved, couldn't get his computer equipment and or it was damaged, then came covid.

I give him credit, he seems determined to finish out the game one of the very few, he's not doing it for money then abandoning the project after 1-2 years, or by waiting 2-4 months to release little if anything in updates. (Altho the 10, give or take day updates had little content but at least it was updated regularly!

After reading the change log to this update this seems like it has a good chuck of playable content, so it seems he has found some time to keep working on the game.

Reactions: Muff Diver

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
I set the difficulty to normal, but when I went to face the octopus at the beginning of the game I was suddenly level 55, is that normal? I killed him in one hit, him and all the orcs.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I set the difficulty to normal, but when I went to face the octopus at the beginning of the game I was suddenly level 55, is that normal? I killed him in one hit, him and all the orcs.
Doesn't sound normal to me, perhaps you selected something at the beginning of the game, when the game offers enhancements for easier gameplay. :unsure::coffee:

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
1660308055270.png
No, I chose normal difficulty which is level 4, at the beginning I went for a while with that level, but suddenly when facing the octopus I realised that I had become the level 55 destroyer god.

I will have to start again...

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Skan

Aug 25, 2017
It may sound stupid but oh well, If you download the png image nemesi from page 37 the downloaded file will have underscore beetween each parts. The name of the file must have spaces between words not underscore.

You can fix the error also by:
- go to \AloneXP\Graphics\Battlers
- in the search bar look for FIGHTER
- there will be an image called "Fighter transparent front export.png"
- rename this image by adding "Nemesi" as the first word

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
It may sound stupid but oh well, If you download the png image nemesi from page 37 the downloaded file will have underscore beetween each parts. The name of the file must have spaces between words not underscore.

You can fix the error also by:
- go to \AloneXP\Graphics\Battlers
- in the search bar look for FIGHTER
- there will be an image called "Fighter transparent front export.png"
- rename this image by adding "Nemesi" as the first word
You're right.
Looks like F95 automatically slaps those in.
Well, replacing those with space shouldn't be too hard. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: Skan

Warberry

Feb 25, 2018
getting this message on boot Unable to find file Graphics/windowskin/001-Blue01
had to remove standard from game.ini because the RPG link sends me to a 404 page.

Last edited:

Yahp

Jul 23, 2017
getting this message on boot Unable to find file Graphics/windowskin/oo1-Blue01
had to remove standard from game.ini because the RPG link sends me to a 404 page.

There you go, just remember to select the XP one.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes